PURSUIT OF AN IDEAL

The Knights Table

PURSUIT OF AN IDEAL

37OOQkVtvzdw8ck2gbcdmGWD7AF6NKhdO9jBd-Qx13PLQyeSiMT7SYXIxWF8WJhRpQUMZtEpmRMZE9PC9v8bG4qyZEJBr_eOpJsN0m6LTVhyfCu_u6SywHaeSgFTISwQg86sYrmTTbw

Issued by the

KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

On this 4th day of Wzuvar and Byvca of 449 E.S

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

For many generations my family has served the Crown of Haense faithfully be it by sword or pen. I now take it upon myself to fulfill this expectation set forth by my ancestors through my further service to the Crown not just as a knight or through the station of Knight Martial but instead as Knight Paramount. This journey to become Paramount started young when I was a page under Dame Lynette, then under Ser Walton after her death, a squire under Ser Emil, the Knight Martial under Ser Reinhardt, and finally serving as a mix between Ser Walton’s Meyster Knight and his Knight Martial.

Thus I make my ambitions as Paramount known. I seek as Paramount to maintain the work that has been done by my predecessor Ser Walton to create a sustained order. The standards of knights fulfilling their duty will be stricter if only to make sure that no malaise seeps into the tanks of the Order. Squires and pages will be given their fair chance to rise to the challenge. The results of such will be seen not during my time, instead it will be seen from the knights after my time, to truly work on a better sustained order we must plant the seeds of ideals and work ethic which will benefit not just this upcoming generation but those after and beyond. As has been said before, a society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they shall never sit, this much is true in my mind with the knightly orders as well.

GOTT MIT UNS

His Excellency, Ser Conrad “The Bulwark” Barclay, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska

Edited by The Knights Table

Karl III grinned upon reading the missive, for he knew there was no knight better suited to lead the knighthood in continued prosperity.