The Order Of Scientific Research And Technology

Sagwort

Oh and I will be needing teachers for every lab for our academy, if you are a prof, please conntact me to tell you were to go

Why since on the server we are not allowed to have "master" as a title I had to change the name to researcher

No, I mean, doctor as in the title. Not researcher. If you don't want me as a doctor, feel free to put me as a researcher. This isn't a power or ego thing, I'm just saying it would not fit my character to be a student.

You don't have to move me to professor, but I already teach students at my Isle. Feel free to send more my way.

I belive I will create a physics lab indeed. It sounds like a good idea I will get to work on it soon

Ahh great, so does this mean I can be part of this Academy?

indeed if you create the lab then I will let you become the prof. of your lab but you will have to work on it yourself like buy th lab for physics and such

MC Name: Trevisdabomb

RP Name: Malachi

Why Do You Want To Join: Malachi is a person who wants to know more about the world around him and to further himself in his academics. He wishes to have a better education than most people.

What Lab Are You Looking Into: Biology

I need more info such as what type of application this is and your expirence

I was an Alstion Ranger when you were in Alstion, I then became General of the IA, then the IC, and I am now part of the Rangers of the Forest. I want to know more about creatures and plants of Aegis in hopes of discovering something new.

indeed if you create the lab then I will let you become the prof. of your lab but you will have to work on it yourself like buy th lab for physics and such

Ahh, well can I get your permission to build an underground facility in my premises of The Waterfell infront of the Al'Khazar gates?

The hq is just outside of Akhazar go to the church and you will find a road leading out then you will find the hq

And yes you do have my permssion to build