The Royal Union

RaijenStars

The Royal Union

MsIESEBlmDM58QroQ2H6PXOnLxChzR3WS0ZkyryhpItxDDA-FuUyYNDXVF2GlxtepwmLmtgOjEkCz6dFj1MhRQfWRZso0FbbQDR8Y0-HB6d5KhrUsp-jThntowicDoqsSPkzOZ6dPhsxQo5zKGdiATj3bI3WN2GXZW706uBPViENC8lix_qlvzU5HUm0cw

NRDiqPQPw_waq834UgR3mnY0hwzrbX9mNtG3xKj3rtF-1EMwZYUL3_5G5Crq7LkfHfvBL3Hp5TLzRsgxEJlYMkUiwyZ1AlP96-jsfPIAfl6KwL7apnMopf34JeaalVmvjnsK4FC68DUaeOwjxSohbPIvAPngyB1CP6S9UevrBmRIBXV9ek_E4jYyanTxsQ

Dear citizens and allies of Sedan, we are pleased to announce the wedding of the Lord Regent, Prince Peter De Joannes, and her ladyship Niamh Baruch. The Principality of Sedan invites all citizens and allies to celebrate with us the happy event.

tleDZ1Rxgul9Vh63xMb6iakr1qsldzF64-0boGG5jFCDGaER48H1xIhtZOT80M7WK1geX4f2j2ZhZJQIJXt36sYC9iqYyYZ29bwgXi1eFEZv0F7GB6MxxxkAPB7P5rD1R9uR-q75b3ovr7rRomXVvZ74UIsrjQULEkvW6_G-9iv5uXrmQbAzJNFdhTe3cg

Formal invitations were extended to:

His Royal Majesty, Karl III, King of Hanseti-Ruska

His Royal Majesty, Bakir Ireheart , King of Urguan

His Royal Majesty, John I , King of Balian

His Highness, Loran von Draco, Prince of Mardale

Her Grace, Renilde I, Archduchess of Petra

Further invitations were extended to friends of the groom and bride:

Wilhelm Barclay

Sebastien Colborn

Josefina Barclay

Anastasia Colborn

Anabel Colborn

Virion of Cherskavy

Llora Soltee

Emma Ludovar

Allyssa Colborn

t12qZcNQHOZsCRsTJXKjz136CkomDtpraqiJ3u2YRTsSilo_4gtdc-eYhvz0fNSFN995nAqgAU90VZTy4A3wabd5Pu78QPyQwrBWp3nlUojaiZ2OS-6N3p-Sle8mT-_EXKp3kPG7xm_FvjeM3Mqa3JA6a78XD93I8rrq079tRLTnG9RbmJNz2cMjLDAQnQ

Signed,

His Highness, Peter Johann De Joannes, Lord Regent of Sedan, Prince of Sedan, Head of the Fredrick Library, Head Medic of Sedan

Her Ladyship, Niamh Ainsley Baruch

Spoiler

[OOC]

Saturday 12/11 4pm est in the principality of Sedan

Little Matilda Vespira wonders why her uncle isn't getting married to the other Lady that she remembered him spending most of his time with.

Anabel Elia Colborn beams as she receives her invite. "Ohhhh!!! Niamh-!" She screeches with excitement. "Finally - !!!"

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie smiled for his long time friends. “I am so very happy for them both.” He said, twisting to his wife, Anabel. “I do look forward to their wedding.”

Apollo peeks  to Peter “are we bringing her a second barrel or are you going to share?” 

Prince Louis slams the missive on a nearby table upon realizing there was no invitation for himself by his younger brother. "Prick!"

3 hours ago, Javert said:

Prince Louis slams the missive on a nearby table upon realizing there was no invitation for himself by his younger brother. "Prick!"

Invitations for the families were sent without the need for formalities

4 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

Apollo peeks  to Peter “are we bringing her a second barrel or are you going to share?” 

Peter bursted into laughter "Perhaps a bigger barrel will be needed"