A New Grand King is Crowned

Legoboy7984

Spoiler

A New Grand King is Crowned

FwVUe8ssmyW-T9CfAUtAp6jXu47XPZcPKiia31UrvSVhqjp141cifcvVkHmpjdBy70xeoxddnYTCeHOJVBDh7Rzp06MC_6gznBIvXTvo7QFVrCfZ1g7gfjqxhVc2T1nJWzdISTDJmZ4tWPEljjzg-Muhrj_EIJEMm2WuiYJN2XvtHh1Zp2uyVKuTegqa4Q

wXCUDJGPwLu6e_0kDqcNYVc2DVVNGHkRR5vpIDEYjiTSdMlCNcJfKHOWn-ySuxeXeOHO6y9doCf2uz8FALQQYuLRT9A9yboObhq82120ornc8bZfu7jT4Mrq3-qqG1vx6cOAqcSFJ1jmlv2JZG3KsqY_11Y9qK5tQZ7BvwAwZyApkKIYcm0TfLMYPHLn

Citizens, friends, and allies gather in Kal’Darakaan’s throneroom for the coronation of Agnar Grandaxe. As all gathered and took their seats, a sound of bagpipes would be sounded as Agnar would march into the throneroom accompanied by his clansmen. As Agnar made his way, the High Prophet would begin the grand ceremony. After the High Prophet addressed the crowd, he’d then look towards Agnar, having him swear his oaths.

Upon finishing his oaths, Agnar would kneel in front of the High Prophet as he grasped the Crown of Urguan and placed it upon the Grandaxe’s head, thus declaring him as Grand King of Urguan. As he rose the crowd would cheer for the newly crowned monarch.

As the cheers ended, the newly crowned Grand King would step forth addressing the crowd.

“Sons and daughters of Urguan, friends, and allies. All my life I’ve served this Kingdom and defended it from those that had wished to harm us. Now I am granted with great privilege and honor in sitting upon this ancient Obsidian throne, forged by the Paragon, Thorin Grandaxe. A throne that many Grand Kings have sat upon and led our people through many trials and tribulations, even my predecessor and son, Bakir Ireheart.

But I must admit that I didn’t plan to be Grand King those many stone months ago as that was never my business. Though as time went on it had become apparent to me that it was time for me to step up and take on this burden. Now upon this day, I stand before you all as Grand King of Urguan.

With me coming out and admitting that I did not plan to be in this role, it is also time for us as a Kingdom to also admit the truth of our current state as a nation. For too long we have barricaded ourselves with our old ways. It is time for us to reach out and fight for a new era - a decent era that will give us great prestige and prosperity. And for the sake of our forefathers, it is time for us to also see that unity is once again restored with all sons and daughters of Urguan.

Now upon this day of celebration I, Agnar Grandaxe, swear to you all that I shall do my utmost best and be the hammer on getting what is needed to be done. I swear to you, that I shall be the mountain that stands between those that may aim to harm us. And I swear to you that I shall ensure that this Kingdom retains and brings forth unity and great prestige for the years to come.

So with that being said, to all my fellow dwarves in Almaris! In the name of our forefathers, let us all unite and feast as Sons and Daughters of Urguan!

wXCUDJGPwLu6e_0kDqcNYVc2DVVNGHkRR5vpIDEYjiTSdMlCNcJfKHOWn-ySuxeXeOHO6y9doCf2uz8FALQQYuLRT9A9yboObhq82120ornc8bZfu7jT4Mrq3-qqG1vx6cOAqcSFJ1jmlv2JZG3KsqY_11Y9qK5tQZ7BvwAwZyApkKIYcm0TfLMYPHLn

NARVAK OZ AGNAR! NARVAK OZ URGUAN! LONG MAY HE REIGN!

2udyIuhgjpCH2_UymtqmaR8uURgPdljEvOn5vos6vKKtaNqkn0or-ka86RXFIROSOyT71aPYzTWN6EBElTmPr5cZC5MhdpW3EXjMTwihCsWT86L6wbOB5zJGYmJzReqAlNDx0vsLbCUFz9bDpGR-7kT2ZLQU80Qo3bThQ5aAff-EeNPXZZaI1bmwMAsbeA

Spoiler

image.png

The Targoth of the Honorbound Hordes of the west smiled the tusked smile as he heard words of a new King under the mountain.

A letter was quickly written and sent to arrange a meeting, for he knew this King, unlike the Child King, would be one to stand against Ibleez alongside Krugkin.

A well rolled blunt of green from the World Cactus was attached to the letter.