Songs of Bodbmakos [Treasure Hunt]

Privet

Songs of Bodbmakos
2023-01-10_19.05.14.png

All stood silent upon the Monte de Owyn, the small shack adorned with bold letters, spelling out H E R O, laid abandoned. The familiar presence who watched over Du Loc’s fair walls was gone, the many treasures within absent. All that remained was a lengthy note upon the door.

A Hero’s treasure trove,
Grown fat with time,
Given by GOD above,
Hidden within Slaeme,

Greed the greatest sin of all,
Grips the heart of descendants,
Hear this late champion’s call,
Locate the Hero’s pendants,

To those heroes left behind,
Fear not the task ahead,
Steel your heart and mind,
For a grave path we tread.

OOC PREFACE:

Spoiler

I have hidden various treasures belonging to Bodbmakos' around the map, all lay within unmarked barrels locked by myself. If you believe you have located one of the barrels based on the poems that follow please message me at HeroOfDuLoc in game or Nick#5841 on discord. The only exception to this is treasure #2, which is placed in a chest. As these items are found I will edit the post and reveal the item and it's description, so people wont be looking for what is no longer there. Happy hunting.

EDIT: None of these are hidden so well you will have to delve through torturous mazes or terrible depths rarely explored, nor are they placed adjacent to other barrels to disguise them. All are upon the surface or relatively close to it, easily accessible without parkour or other ways of hiding it.

#1 The Bronze Eagle - Found by RealSamler inside of the Sky Mountain nest!

Spoiler

Where griffons go to roost,
Stone flutters atop a cloud,
A confidant is introduced,
An imitation so proud.

Vva7P_TLTJUo_WWf4oewzdLsSXsCqwSn-Imil8f9DnJmSJliXxTY7MKsORK1cZkAqlimtrvo51RqWnzcWxaDRx6HlHqD_nYuEok5LvG1kWNJsdrXVcPDEzbS74_rL4QtrGfB-pRVw-z7PdjRiZx_WNXt-e2nAr6f5OKoomM0rIdNZ6Z1Tpu_jtDVli1rwA

#2 Hero's Fishing Rod - Found by gamerdude09 inside the mouth of a shark!

Spoiler

Within the maw of a great beast,
Far beneath the blue deep,
Be sure you’re not the next feast,
For a hero’s rod you’ll reap

FmCSaCI8RUwaB3ImW7W9hu1bRM4FSTfSOyYPqYu6nd2d7W0kWHyOHRqYy-m-AtSBJPxd_QbUoAunPvwcUDxH2FPt1w3pxwMRc8sj0R6IJhCmyxnOkfZImFojgT3_BluLyMDsBfrrF3i0z_i9PyrIxs6os4TVH8f7uLDvaLdt1imHSm0c0G7vitZhGLuyIg

Spoiler

Land plagued and cursed,

So far from angelic,

Yet to be dispersed,

A bright glowing relic.

#4 Lump of Bodbmakos' Brain - Found by x_amongus_x on Bodbmakos' Isle, Daeland!

Spoiler

The place it all started,

Our fair island home,

Water’s rarely charted,

A piece of his dome.

k6lU1LhijHRtNqeYZt5peQmJRKODFkYvRO0s_D0Fswx1HwXnDFHc_q_LjKdvFEKrIWt-Ihx7om-d6PD7K4m3xNvSrR1-oKCDS7oRp0axFg7YzSqOcU0aavra-2-Z8XIw7mfHFLqoA7DATdiQDb7I3tLNj2B1YmKtnPso2DKSADrhHgzcoyIIkOe28EJT1A

#5 Hornless Minotaur Head - Found by gamerdude09 between the firelands and the tomblands, inside a lava pit.

Spoiler

Fields of green meadow,
And hills of red scourge,
Fiery reservoirs grow,
Lay the hornless purged.

nozxNaguhoPFyAOE3IUVbWqJQy667wIEMOSYdiLwQ7oI_r95d5TLZs2PDCWG4vQGRNhpdNIdOiMvmssqpJNUht5_MY9nt5Lv0v4n52jirJKA6oP6IYPRwVAv1Opd9xBCmw_kPmYMmRcRu0gIDtSQUBJTw0UDnuzZcaZBszA_qkn9uViNqQtCqBc_A9oZSQ

#6 Blessed Spoked Wheeled Chariot - Found by MykeiBoy inside the colosseum within the ruins of San Luciano

Spoiler

A place for games of olde,

Where dust withered men away,

Atop a shattered noble hold,

Lies a truly blessed sleigh.

Cc9m7F8szzflGCgGHf4oofclDOMeIEUaqjn8WrTRFi9TdJIr28dT6Om88JvSlQaBOzJcYXCOpV-RzRsSB7epoC7gQRhlWebfYKnuD5nBWzs85s5UTAhNbW8HgfDXXZhfTPtGFT8456-63jL8AmDVEbQ

Spoiler

The land of the debased,
Where evil may overwhelm,
Among the lowests wastes,
A glistening bronze helm.

Spoiler

Where the dead walks,
And prophecy reigns,
A hooded figure stalks,
With a blade of grains.

Spoiler

Atop a tree enshrined,
Standing over a glade,
Animals pay no mind,
To a crystalline blade.

Edited by Privet
EDIT in the preface

"Noble man. True, is that man of Hyperborea. Who hefts the axe of the ancient Cimmereans... Champion of Cingedoz. Find your place in eternal blue sky!"

A nomad grows old as he sees the saga turn. Grand Khuzai of Scydria gazes outwards to the vast steppe. Atop his horse he throat sings the song of Bodbmakos 

The olog dipped his head in sadness “Ancestorz gi’de dat pinkeh.” 

t6IgZAKcwV0RYTjcOMn-Hc690bx8v5vF-q6XnEgNNS8UhLylfaq_DLWjTOAh4DZVTkw8harsbG6SD1GvvNivHVuy0nleYSsq4YCch4YJUAkGTFSjHtQMkEv_XdL1XpzhS9Fb8y5wvAbgPziQYu03YmSskipkVCtXYjt06W23lLMYapvwhH_k_JcS1tVX

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Brennus wore a soft smile barely raising his cheeks, betraying pensive sadness. He found himself on a familiar pilgrimage, one of many of his travels since giving up his mantle as rix ("chieftain") and no longer leading the Cingedoz tribe. He visited the klukarunjo ("runestone") that he had helped Bodbmakos raise outside the shack on Monte de Owyn and looked thoughtfully upon the bold letters spelling HERO adjacent to the runestone affixed on the awning of a shack. His eyes turned downward with shame. He earned himself the title Tarvurorekoi and Aingidnemetoi while I did little for the health of our tribe. He braced himself against the tide of shame washing over his cheeks and swelling his breast. He stood his karnyx warhorn upright, bracing the mouthpiece into the ground and leaned his head against the top part of the shaft. Perhaps winter withers our tribe and I cannot fathom to stop the turning of the Epochgyre more than any man.

The lone Cingedoz took up his warhorn, tilting it over his shoulder like that of a pike, and walked down the hill overlooking Du Loc with a face stained with sorrow.

"GREAT Heros, Wielder of Foerender, that Axe of Barbarian Heros... GREAT CINGED and GREAT HYPERBOREAN TRUE MEN! May those who have always followed the ways of their ancestors rejoice! For their ways live on, even in these days with the youth of their tribe and the heros who rise to the challenge! Ay' those free men of the open Steppe and woodland glade! Ay-Hero! Ay! Bodbmakos!"

A  beautiful bronzed hoplite raises his spike to the air! Long has he loved his lads, and Bodbmakos prime amongst them!

"Ah. A puzzle quest." Anton said with glee. "I do so love trying to solve riddles and finding treasure."