THE ABSENCE OF DRACO BROTHERS

outcook

THE ABSENCE OF DRACO BROTHERS

0kipW-LqH2svYrlw4HAK6KGCvg_qUIoon8CNG5J0b1WptmvhP6VDjiZyOV58y8NJwSLA3tCM3f9C_Lim-9DmLzjmdkooInApEGZ2mQyrmQqH3ugqEflPOZRa1X-84Me_hdPYfrsfSL9H2jp1oRZUNUKngE_i5gwFqHkvlBQ2UC4lYqxCLiYfe027CYiZpg

11th of  Sun’s Smile, 1907

The purpose of this missive is to announce to the people of Mardale and Haense that His Highness Prince Loran von Draco and his Lordship Donny von Draco have sailed away - piqued by curiosity towards ancient relics that cannot be obtained in their home Kingdom nor its neighboring realms, thus prompting them to travel in search of the items they seek. In the absence of the ruling brothers, command over the March of Eichenwalde and the Castle of Crestwatch will fall under their mother, Sofya von Draco; to be returned when they arrive back home. Anyone who holds matters concerning either or both Dracos is encouraged to contact Sofya von Draco directly during this period.

It is not known when they might return, but may GOD be with them in their journey and grant them the success they pursue.

SIGNED,

HIS HIGHNESS, Loran von Draco, Prince of Mardale, Marcher Lord of Eichenwalde.

His Lordship, Donny von Draco, Lord of Crestwatch, Chancellor of Mardale.

"Hm. That's one way of getting rid of Azdrazi Heralds and sympathisers..." Cardinal Viktor smiles slightly, contemplating whether to send a 'Wish you were here!' card

"[WARNING] Alliteration to word DRAGON detected ; beware of all references ; likelihood of AZDRAZI involvement NINTEY PERCENT : [QUOTE] 'So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth.' - The SCROLL OF VIRTUE 4:8" A golden monk advises.