To The Demon

JoshBright

[!] A missive would be pinned to the notice board of Helious, In the capital of Amaethea, Oswin, Cartrif, and around the hinterlands of Amaethea

iVTc5fieoYAVMq16JuC3PYTxStk-yTx3ofrIDxvt5smAkQXMou9ojM1nRj32968fNutleomYB5wedo2myVZyPlXDgDf7XqSxETotP-oe1z2tHAYyqE8DoGZhPZZAppMLcn9B-Fzr77mERhKV0Q_qUhnwCg5MS_Isw9VaCWbZRxjKAFtczYMR_soPcSbGcA

Issued on the 21th of Helious’s Welcome, 30rd Sun’s Year  | 5th The Malin's Weclome, 113 Fox Age

To the demon of the hinterlands; know that your kind is not welcome here, you shall find no safety in the woods. You shall find no peace in the mountains. You shall find no rest in the grand capital and you shall find no home in the lands of the sun. Long as I live and breathe I shall hunt you, long as you stand I will chase you and with my sword, I shall slay you.

You offered me a deal in the capital, whether it was out of greed, malice, or self-interest I care not. However, the Munnels are tradesmen, so let me offer you a deal of my own.

If you turn yourself in, I promise you a swift and painful death. Should you refuse my deal I shall make your death as slow and as painful as possible.

You will find no home here.

Signed,

His Grace, Jarad Munnel, Taur and Duke of Helious, Duke of Alterk, Margrave of Vali’mae, Count of Voclia, Viscount of Oblen, Baron of Achyae & Sievis, Lord of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel

"Rohn'jhel" The "Demon" scoffed in response to the Duke's response. "Your City will burn" 

Spoiler

On mobile 

Ullruthir was given the message by her assistant, as she sat at her desk. Her eyes red and puffy with bags she appeared to have gone without sleep for some time. "Rid of this Demon.. It has no place in Ameathea or this world. Such a devious creature should be beheaded." She stated to herself as the assistant went back to their post. She rubbed her forehead before she got up to go speak with the Ex- High Prince of Ameathea. (@AgentofDeath13 )

Fft... fft...

Through stacks of discarded papers and novels, a pair of hands sort through. One in particular, written from the elven capital Amaethea, catches its reader's attention. The man is quick to train on its contents, a quicker revelation meeting him then as he made haste for a corkboard and pins it by a corner. 

"Its a novel tactic, the way mice lecture death to vultures." 

“OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!”

The Ducal crown princess shouted from her lab she owns, as she was dissecting her fourth subject.

”First a damn Slug, NOW a DAEMON?!.”

to be fair she had no clue, if the reason why her father was so pale and drained was because of this. Being scientific- she believed her father was in good condition. Seeing him in the morning, she saw otherwise.

”Bloody hell….literally”