The Curating of Art: A Contest

tadabug2000

4FUnWudQfym9Zkm0NhYIvtffnFE1MbAHZEDLlmeQVLB_SdME7Pl3aVYQHAnsG0uvzInBbR5jG8EQF6AvPP0oCqX_lo0fo3OA7G-z338Dg6_M5VYDNaFIJAvRW7q7V9DXH6tw-CZ4ht-xllAiz56tMa1vJj2id-vsBFl1LK-NRkcYtzhao-x9CSzNo7mQCg

“With the Eagles' foresight, we reign victorious.”

D5jvrriSBf-ZOQ7IU-wx9irMIGT0UVlmLtz_76A76D6PlReCHJnqL2uW2mX7ub7gaKY7N8Cb_AoPlIV4KolW9dTb1yuB_m0hYg9-1nKbMqHsddZ5VlbQKVwaAyanT_OcxgFyJE2FOEF7YQBLqkKLGQ4_lj88RR90konT0kZwK1x_-g78qVq-hAooSuqNkg

With the finishing touches being put upon the keep within Aquilae, the Vuiller Household has found their walls remarkably without paintings to liven up the halls of their keep.

Keeping this in mind, with mention of the idea coming from Lady Kaira Vuiller, the Vuiller Household will be hosting an arts contest for those far and wide to attend should they wish.

It goes such as this, for those interested:

Upon arriving, you may set up the painting you had brought for everyone to view, the artist themselves standing next to where their art is.

Everyone attending gets two votes, they can vote twice on one art piece if they wish or even vote for themselves.

At the end, the votes will be tallied, the winner receiving the same amount of minas pertaining to how many votes they had, in this instance, should they have twelve votes they’d garner one hundred and twenty minas.

Alongside this, the peoples favorite and families favorite both will have their respective art made into map art, one for them to keep and another to decorate the Aquilae keeps halls.

All may simply show up the day of, with art in hand for their chance at the prize!

[Friday the 3rd, 7pm EST]

D5jvrriSBf-ZOQ7IU-wx9irMIGT0UVlmLtz_76A76D6PlReCHJnqL2uW2mX7ub7gaKY7N8Cb_AoPlIV4KolW9dTb1yuB_m0hYg9-1nKbMqHsddZ5VlbQKVwaAyanT_OcxgFyJE2FOEF7YQBLqkKLGQ4_lj88RR90konT0kZwK1x_-g78qVq-hAooSuqNkg

Signed,

The Right Honourable, the Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller, Countess-Dowager of Renduzzo, Lady Procurator of Balian.

yGnlZSTuJEOYAuqm2eHb_-dtW3Je9ZvUYBrcicYAK3Q1ehdRziya8SedXSd--VjELC_bGCh2TJLrLixv7z8euTu8x3z18tqzgtSebbDEwU8jnjCI_qkFX5UYG9s2tQJu4YPVQr0q91ABMSNtUb1YJuQv1ImviRabrQlALoPZi-pnzINrZscOMoDQlEX3cg

Her Ladyship, Kaira Vuiller of Aquilae

Spoiler

Kudos to @Weebmaster36for the idea, I love them tons! 

Art wise, this is open to RP art, art you can link or otherwise! Just don't steal others art!

You can get to Aquilae via the road to Balian!

j8wAkKSPGFvJKbXdQ2b1aLFlhAj1NJXBQgCGUtTjetghHzFmvO52WN0lOzwBnc_oOYPjsMu00_wCz0bjoNvraRlg4Td21VkE3TRCA1QTYeIS1oA_DGs6I2ql_wVgAyXGCaPdv0JH9884nbhF4S9ou3UnG_HHmKgwW4nBXIgqKbOyrvYCudZqMHVd4KuK9A

Or you can take the warp from South hub! It’s to the right when first exiting the South hub entrance, past the pond, coords are -124, 3005!

oplNz-f98X3sGeWLwfWt9x3vs61yAuOcxZW8ijck0e2Hdt3tRlEBlEuQZNLKUdd1LxJLJVDdZ9FQCEYcyMh4hR4aJavzij_o4_eG2WdXtJH3FzS-IGWAfaXLZdtuTOI3lXYDmkMOtWlISQYTeA89mwKPept8EREwVSS89y9auGLLDp0UlyYWfMRpnqNjMQ

“Interesting,” Anton said as he read the missive. “My art is in my maps. I wonder if they would be interested in one of my more unique maps?” 
Folding up the paper he held, Anton began gathering the supplies he needed to present his best work in the competition.