Prayers for an old fox

JoshBright

6MAxOnRh-d3q1w4LWti00_Yg6NMaHpusqXvnRVk_F6-Y5ENQA75d1k-usHUIF1OBXzoLu3AtuUb3eaNkymMuyHTUX27Y9Py9k1clyL72xemI1ZuN76i7iIAKTRgT2aFyDSBFK6kxtp9S5RiYPNa1j2Cz7CehljeNBvqE9aVyQJCb0DcvVC6NFop9O2q_WAJHGRPv8QZFjLHnQWKZT1gnESQtQzSn5CVeoc97GSbs6prQnxodJ_Ri-tM6rKi2Dc-V2KGYh1zqm-cpndtjcUtXnhDNo5jjw2BW8-o4hS17oLXekrvtVFutg4VpPGEXcjKke7qMS6FZX9p5KR9gpgxDmKdGUhlqmVUiuokfU5VJhFX-moOFMNfBLo_6xchA

Issued on the 19th of Sun’s Smile, 31st Sun’s Year  | 13th Sun’s Smile, 113 Fox Age

────────────────────────────────────────────────

It has come to the attention of the Munnel family that one of our own has fallen sick and might not be long for this life. 

Aldrych Munnel-Gendik, first of his name, has contracted a rather odd flu; he wishes for space so he may pass the cold onto none. However it has been decided to setup a present box outside his house in order to give him well wishes and aid him during this time of hardship. All those who wish to donate may.

Our prayers go out to him.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Signed,

His Ducal Highness, Jarad Munnel, Taur and Duke of Helious, Duke of Alterk, Margrave of Vali’mae, Count of Voclia, Viscount of Oblen, Baron of Achyae & Sievis, Lord of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel

Her Ducal Highness, Sorise Munnel, Tauria and Duchess of Helious, Duchess of Alterk, Margravine of Vali’mae, Countess of Voclia, Viscountess of Oblen, Baroness of Achyae, Floyya & Sievis, Lady of Sen’nyor Matriarch of Munnel

The Most Honorable, Ember Munnel, Countess of Yagrasylvvy, Heir to the Munnel Family and the Duchy of Helious

The Honorable and Loyal, Leon Munnel, Count-Consort of Yagrasylvvy,

Silver Hunter of The Hinterlands

Aldrych Munnel - Gendik despite being ill, sits at his piano bench playing a rather old tune he has been taught only a few years earlier. The man muttering to one of his nieces beside him, "..If I could choose where I draw my final breath.. it would be here at my piano bench.." Aldrych began playing and singing the tune with a hoarse tone. "Soft dew on the ground rests on my weary eyes. Soft dew on my cheek as I made my . . ." 

That certain niece was Fallon Bishop, she stood beside him at the piano listening, glancing over the words as she joined in slowly. Her voice rather lovely as she sang tears running on her cheeks