WRIT OF DISOWNMENT

farmerclown

WRIT OF DISOWNMENT

Issued by Mariana Antoinette d’Azor, Confirmed by Her Grace, the Archduchess of the Petra, Renilde I 

12th of Owyn’s Flame, 1912

oit8SmKwen57hWf90AXJSPj8P5Fur1SbXncBCNuPcfPiTAZsi72Sh4kdfTsECKlKcio-XzW2Iq-8tmOga7bWnoqaOwQeJqiGMObkedEPWzjj-Mge7841mY6kG_HdhC5SPIdJDFWYTbnWj9_CeNafXBY

H38WgrBPKoB_fGQysUy1uiCNd7-UHxJxRL3WPzApG84ekIzl-Hhg0uT_MrxpiI3T4mYpq3mlciYLYFMdM_oSXPhf6gA5ki6IAFKM_hIknPw2-EafwkU5JsO2-_3v2l-BJDTyyytcgD8f1R7ymmZp3bI

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL;

For rebelling against the his sworn State and allowing the gruesome murder of his wife, Dame Bianka, in times of civil strife – the rightful matriarch of house Azor, Countess Mariana Antoinette d’Azor, does see it fit to issue the disownment of Louis Valencour d’Azor.

Louis Valencour d’Azor is hereby expelled from the Commonwealth of the Petra, and struck as heir to the House of Azor, dissolving any and all titles/land arrangements that had been made prior. Furthermore, following the disownment of Louis Valencour d’Azor, the eldest living daughter of the Countess of Azor, Juliana Rosalind d’Azor @scarahpot, is to be named heir to become the next Countess of Azor upon the retirement of Mariana Antoinette d’Azor.

jher98O1fGEBF8DnLf_VMRxh7kwvEHuTmSOa3e7qPai9cTY_Eyztft_lBc3Udfyq8AHlQ8mf5iZiyIty-ALdUi40LiXMIS8b72Xrc89x2tx3sRiUSbJcgW5_VECT364HJwycqi10-1wdgufNppwHHOs

IN NOMINE DE, 

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, 

Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HER LADYSHIP, The Most Honorable Mariana Antoinette d’Azor, Countess of Azor, Advisor to the Archduchess

"Ah, it is about time." Renilde cast a sorrowful simper in Mariana's direction, and touched her arm in a familiar way. 'I'm sorry it had to come to this, but we both know your darling girl will do a much better job of upholding the family name."

Juliana Rosalind nodded her head as she read the missive, "I promise to do you proud Mother." She exclaimed whilst giving her mother a soft grin.

A clergyman within Adria, just returned from his pilgrimage takes look at the missive "I see... well. I still don't approve of Renilde's and hold the opinion she should hold a proper walk of penance." a pause followed as Father Renzfeld brushes through his beard "...but this Constanz has killed so many innocent brothers and sister and lead his wife's realm into chaos. One can only pray for his soul. Treason is one of the greatest sins."

"I generally don't like bastard d'Azors." Eryane Rhodon declared, sitting with her legs crossed, peering over the disownment papers. 

"Now see my dear Laetitia, no matter who's side they're on, as cousin Maria has written, no d'Azor is a good d'Azor!" She said to her daughter. @Majesticpasta

Diana Valentina d’Azor rolled her eyes from the Seven skies as she sat among the house’s foundational members, 

Father, isn’t this funny? Bell- this family continues to go down the drain! This new girl running the house is out of her mind.”