HOUSE COLBORN: SUCCESSION - CAROLUS

House Colborn: Succession - Carolus

f554fLmA-2bZvnITiqS1ehyBEjCFs2Wk1R-aBJXp_fVbq4santAyM_0Zagm7qFZGc3IDUOuC5ERpYAKvFVkzMdlBbMQEIaraT0QqmfS3SiVp14FrkscIGJgvOwS0XwXJnXdR2UeefBhMPQo5L2dTGCw

Published from the Viscounty of Venzia

ISSUED ON THE 11TH OF WZUVAR AG BYVCA, 468 E.S.

OGUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

Six long years have gone by since the passing of the former Viscountess of Venzia and my beloved cousin, Dame Ada Natalya Colborn, of whom I still think often to this day. Since then, I have taken on the task of leading House Colborn and have accomplished it to the best of my ability. However, such days belong to the past, and the time for the new generation to show their prowess has come. 

Therefore, with Godan as my witness, I hereby cede my position as Patriarch of House Colborn, including all of the House’s landed titles, to Carolus Ivan Colborn, effective immediately once this missive is published.

House Colborn has always been proud of the meritocratic system used in the choosing of a new Patriarch. Carolus has proven himself capable beyond any doubt, and I trust that he will lead this family to greater heights - more than I could have accomplished. Even through my abdication, I will remain here to support the new Lord of House Colborn in any way I can, and I will continue to serve dutifully in His Majestys Brotherhood. 

SKRALI VOR GUD,

His Lordship, Baldrum Carr Ingvar Colborn, Captain of the Colborn Company, Lieutenant of the Brotherhood of St. Karl

sllbaXiYBb-4ZLTYNCYkDvWeuGisFvpx8tFhtS4E9e34614Cc5GaKYYeLezove6drpmy7SXbeNoUXfZx_wcL4pWQIM4YL4V6b5SHfNz_0s1M-wFuDFV6vq8HYR03V-YM8zaL7a9XEunACnMWpynlOyM

The Honourable, Carolus Ivan Colborn, Viscount of Venzia, Baron of Bethlenen, Lord of Vorenburg, Protector of Scyflings, 

jifh-bzyhn2Al2iUnC1BUc3jKp_6JUJZnELpjWvgU3hO6-dn0ZPoZm5oLkE-oEChHA1Qzte-DdOvwrIsDHyGgVpL-xP79s_2EvnvJjgjMWovHaxpU8FiLT_6LHqGEuRMSg6ha3AcYNl6DM3vobGY584

Her Ladyship, Anabel Elia Colborn, Keeper of The Book, Scribe of the House of Colborn,

MDxudWOHwfS5P7XiNRG_BCEaiu6Mdi12MdqeAvDmsvjLUEpwPac6vW6qfs5yN_R5BSWV7q5XreKA1lbQOFrkShHsnTJJnGVjUSvuIfuAyOckwEIA2W0qpCAflhiEC4l2DwV9xKUH12lhH-xM1r6_oIY

Carolus Ivan Colborn adjusts a few items on the shelves of his new office. There is much work to be done, and he certainly has no plans of taking any breaks.

Spoiler

ooc:
<3 ya'll are doing amazing keep up the good work, love you house colborn

In her filthy attic shared with her best friends made of fabric and grain Edlynne Mara Amador slits open the lips of a poppet, removing the old stuffing and unzipping its joints in order to replace it with fresh bright blue string. Finding some old rotten hay lying upon the floorboards she began to loop it through the doll’s bald scalp; mimicking the flaxen hair of the Carolus. Finally, the child chose a lovely pair of black buttons for the eyes, stitching them in with a little boop on the doll’s nose for a final touch!

With a few dips of her pen into the jar of ink, Elizaveta began scribing a letter to her childhood friend, now the Viscount - a visit to Venzia had been long overdue.