When does your right to roleplay on LOTC get permanently revoked? [TW]

MunaZaldrizoti

Just now, Gridlock said:

Brother just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am someone who would threaten to rape anyone. Also, if you honestly think the mass is always right you haven't been paying attention in history class. Just because there's a bunch of people on this topic disagreeing with me doesn't make my point of view invalid. I can show you an entire discord server full of people who agreed with what I said. Your opinion is no more or less valid than mine is. It's rather interesting how folks like you always seem to want to shout down and demonize anyone with an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

I would absolutely love to see the discord server of people who like your hot take gridlock.

Just now, SapphirePool said:

I would absolutely love to see the discord server of people who like your hot take gridlock.

Pop me a req I'll show you. Gridlock#1220

Just now, Gridlock said:

Pop me a req I'll show you. Gridlock#1220

I’m gonna guess as soon as I join I’ll be hounded. But I don’t give a crap, those who think it’s ok to make these comments are nobody I care to have the opinion of.

3 minutes ago, Gridlock said:

Yeah, because if people don't agree with you they're neglegible and unworthy. Pretty much unhuman, would you go as far as to say untermenschen?

If it is someone I do not know and don’t plan to know, of course I won’t care about their opinion. Why should I when I’m not in a place of authority where I need to listen to others opinion. Are you saying I should listen to every single person and agree with them? Also send the discord please, you added me back.

I know I’m late to this, and there’s probably nothing that I can add that hasn’t already been said. So, I’ll be quick.

That vehemently toxic shit was going on since 2018? I remember dealing with absolute craziness back in 2016-2017 from having my address doxxed, my accounts hacked, pictures leaked, and transphobic slurs. Over the years I’m glad to see that stuff like that really isn’t tolerated anymore - well, for the most part, apparently. I’ve known Muna for quite a few years here and it’s been disgusting to see the stuff you’ve gone through here and I’m terribly sorry that stuff like this was still going on. 

I applaud you for putting this on blast and airing that shit out. I hope they’re permabanned and that this helps to crack down on future OOC harassment that beyond crosses the line in the future.

Given it's been a week without any discussion, this thread has been locked. Thank you to everyone who has given feedback on this issue.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me (Llir#5410 on Discord), or any other admin if you have feedback on the policy that was created following this post.