THE PASSING OF A PRINCESS

THE PASSING OF A PRINCESS

9ggaQ0ZLqT1OLnYtZ96gZxdPnre1ztDygKlr55UX3Uas9fUNtuqrq0iguTH18N09uuIPfCEFOPv8wS2s-lKX9BD0-aWcay5DNrUFkImfd-PuGrDhoKS9OdnzxicRvibg6IYexb4WMmIfWfXQycVWccM

13th of the Deep Cold, 122 S.A.

_7xINOmF7qTyam8m8fFSKyZx_Xkr1gdw3b8s6tDWtpx8GQOxsv_jZY1RUHRG51xxL5T01Z4ZtsSvQy1nJCOLZhcqfKrrA4i0BN2QgaY3awu9unvR5nENGJClkGl9B8pGpDq4_F7-x1noR-ZaX6inpPo

To the Hyspian People, Haenseni People and whoever it may concern,

It is with the greatest sadness possible, that the Crown of Hyspia must announce the passing of the young Crown Princess Esperanza Alba Laurelie Camila de Pelear in the last few days. 

The young Crown Princess was found by the Viceroyal House Guard after she was noted as missing, it seems she had went for a walk or exploration and found herself lost. Upon being lost and unable to return home or find someone for help, the cold took her as she passed away in the night.

For the next month, House de Pelear wishes for respect for their privacy while they mourn the loss of a young child. The second born son, Cesar Franciscito Javier Duncan Leopold de Pelear shall take upon his sister’s mantle and henceforth be recognised as the Crown Prince of Hyspia and the future inheritor of the lands.

_7xINOmF7qTyam8m8fFSKyZx_Xkr1gdw3b8s6tDWtpx8GQOxsv_jZY1RUHRG51xxL5T01Z4ZtsSvQy1nJCOLZhcqfKrrA4i0BN2QgaY3awu9unvR5nENGJClkGl9B8pGpDq4_F7-x1noR-ZaX6inpPo

Signed,

His Highness, Francisco I,
Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

pNhrwCqbViG30RmT7ejXuDKhEJ4_lavXgjOwP6D-n_u1Inxlyz5DbRpzfJROvzZNNEEb_O_OOJrNCtN6ZnJlWdc_YKvMR4Tx4qEbe4s1-ayr7wVnfks2l2JC5rtZ13o3TBu9qrMjfkVsqQdMNmxckNE

Her Highness, Amity Ionna de Pelear,

Vicereine of Hyspia, Baroness-Consort of Arenisca, Lady of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Matriarch of House de Pelear

g7QAYv21upsGQFD1O5IkCzE58wM90ZKn31zP0nibqZVm7qxQwDRz6hrebWAS9B1OwBZB_zoNIfNEDi-WCScSLHbx_2rgEwJyCkiDWM-mhQ5hA-rhiMhLfnbynpjBvWCUoWWZHOTLIIh5kZCSR_Ma-os

The Vicereine heard the news, her eyes widening before going cold. She didn't utter a word, not to her husband, not to herself. While she seemed cold and collected on the surface, an inner turmoil was spiraling in her thoughts. Her mind going a mile a minute. She needed to sort through this. Away from everything, from everyone. She knew what she was going to do. She knew what she had to do.

Princess Sofia de Pelear had spent most of the night praying within the church, hands clasped over that of the Lorraine and head bowed forth. Her sweet niece is gone. Bittersweet memories washed over her as she thought of the recent church Gala and what they spoke of, of creating a flowercrown with her from a freshly bought bouquet from a flower merchant and many others over the years. She'll miss her dearly and mourn her just alike.

Cesar Franciscito de Pelear could not believe the news when he heard it. His body trembled as his gaze stayed upon the floor, little droplets of tears falling from the corners of his eyes and onto the cold mahogany floor of the palace. The little eight year old Prince, once a bubbly little thing, would clutch his stuffed griffin plushy tightly whilst signing the Lorraine across his chest with his trembling fingers. "DIOS...please keep her happy and always smiling in the seven skies." His voice would crack as he whispered those words. 

a young hyspian girl also missing from home feels as if something was wrong, her exploration must be cut short.

though word across Petra between foreign hyspians reached her small ears. She needed to find her way back home.

Upon receiving the missive Verónica froze. "No.. No, Dios..." she looked up to the sky above her.. and said a silent prayer for her sweet niece.. She would be missed... surely GODAN needed her for something within the seven skies

Laurelie de Pelear looked at the missive, tears in her eyes. Her first grandchild dead, and so young too..... If GOD kept testing her like this she would snap. Sobs could be heard from her bed chambers. As the young Esperanza & she where close.

Up in the Seven Skies, Cesar de Pelear somberly welcomed his Granddaughter into the Seven Skies. He embraced the poor child, letting out a soft sigh "The cruelty of the world cannot harm you anymore."

Out of all the young Pelears, perhaps the most frequent around Zvaervauld had been the young Esper who had - even in her lonesome travels - found her way there.

Audo Weiss ran the missive through his hands before politely folding it and setting it beside a empty mug of zvaervauld honey-sweetened coffee. Getting up, he stepped out to the balcony overlooking the fields and, more importantly, the stables.
"..Szam we did niet get to ride..." He tilted his gaze up, signed the hussariyan and offered a quiet prayer.

21 minutes ago, Javert said:

Up in the Seven Skies, Cesar de Pelear somberly welcomed his Granddaughter into the Seven Skies. He embraced the poor child, letting out a soft sigh "The cruelty of the world cannot harm you anymore."

Curiosity. Cold. Quiet.

The fluttering wings of a moth caught her attention. Back of her mind played as they weren't creatures who lived long, who lived for one purpose.

Perhaps she was simply as unlucky as the moth caught in the cold along with her.

For now, she say besides her grandfather, not sure what to say. What was there to say?
". . .  Hi Aubelo. . ." There were thoughts, regrets, ruined hopes and dreams left behind.

But now, it was alright. 
She was in a better place.
She cannot undo what has been done.

It was going to be okay.

For the first time in forever.
The princess truly felt safe within this castle.
As she once was when both she and her grandfather was alive.

OOC Context:

Spoiler

So... This was mostly the result of me stepping back form LOTC due to medical reasons in addition to finding myself in a place it simply wasn't in my best interest to remain where I was.

I am truly thankful for High and Wavey allowing me to go and find peace.
Perhaps now, like Esper, finding myself in a better place even if it's bittersweet and has its cost.
Unlike her, I still have a choice what I can do. What I can see. And what I wish to continue to do.

I noticed there was number of art studios around my area, perhaps I shall rekindle my love for the arts.
Go back to college.
Learn ballet, cause turns out, the price is reduced by about half to teach adults. (I guess childcare cost.)

To understand I'm in a safe spot. Forever with the names of the ones I've created on LOTC over the years within my heart. The names I've learned, the faces I've learned much from.

A strange, bittersweet experience. 
A strange thing I found myself having to let go.

And a time to find my rest.

It takes a couple days for the news to reach Brendell, and when it does, he reads through the paper with a growing guilt. He remembers the time when Esper had asked him to 'be her knight', even though they were both still children. It was just a game, he thought, to have fun with friends and play protector. Though, if he'd accepted, perhaps she wouldn't be dead right now. Maybe, maybe, maybe...