Cleansing of the Swamp

ijTy5TW5UCLcBkv0O-iAgTPdzYGYFVVRvNcGljGPHA6lE4BiCiH_Z5Bvecnk7_L4rSLjVLYVPzUBuL8O9lI6D-7BgtZ4OK0slwUQ96_F1LjgDmXDcgWQ8ffXv5vAbF5YSJ6Y_luT4JlJhx4OI48Se7ICleansing of the SwampijTy5TW5UCLcBkv0O-iAgTPdzYGYFVVRvNcGljGPHA6lE4BiCiH_Z5Bvecnk7_L4rSLjVLYVPzUBuL8O9lI6D-7BgtZ4OK0slwUQ96_F1LjgDmXDcgWQ8ffXv5vAbF5YSJ6Y_luT4JlJhx4OI48Se7I

_r2P21lXzJbrGAB18-eKg12eAWR8W1lIQ22JM9epeY_RJJhLSIIz4dUyya34NHVcJab5bcqybk4FW12p7k1O05w3dI-2hHNjzInsJv134VicqgQrUyuHSUI-8cvoYcFAVptmTCv2Vtm_nO20iFpiKhI

ᚲᛚᛖᚨᚾᛋᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚱᚺᚢᚾ ᚲᚢᛚᛏᛁᛋᛏᛋ

QzUMuxgc0fFUUVjEOJdxjkX3Hvp6yFItocfzSTVnqpVLGx4_q9yMLdYZDo5-OZSuRWyB-sUliIIAz3i0QMjMOb9d800Y0XuU7h0F-KEE32nCkbkV9DtFsBsqlgzw8mPCXkjVVQVy8MRNMEHSnfQelgQ

Regarding the events during the trial of Ursus Grandaxe, there was a call for the arrest of the Rhun Cultists that had plagued the Kingdom and the Brathmordakin for the last few stone months. With some investigation by da Kirkja Dverga, it was ordered for the arrest of many of its participants. So with the backing of the Obsidian Throne and the newly reformed Legion of Urguan, arrests were held.

The Obsidian Throne hereby declares:

- The Trial of Ursus Grandaxe will continue at a later date. But he along with the Rhun Cultists shall be placed on bond until the trial. If none show up they will be condemned. They are free to roam in the city and are not to be harmed.

QzUMuxgc0fFUUVjEOJdxjkX3Hvp6yFItocfzSTVnqpVLGx4_q9yMLdYZDo5-OZSuRWyB-sUliIIAz3i0QMjMOb9d800Y0XuU7h0F-KEE32nCkbkV9DtFsBsqlgzw8mPCXkjVVQVy8MRNMEHSnfQelgQ

Signed,

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan,

Clan Father of Grandaxe, Defender of Kal’Ordholm,

Master of Punji-Sticks, Protector of the Dwarves

Dwonki the Dwedki gave a thumbs up. "Aha! Improvement, I like it!" he smiled, wiping tears from his eyes from his previous tantrum. "Now they just don't have to fall in the bureaucratic trap. Easier said than done..." the beardling let out.

Ursus Grandaxe repeats what he said "Why te fook am ah en jail 'gain?"