A Celebratory Get Together

JTMedea

A Celebratory Get Together 

Greetings Dear Friends

We extend an invitation unto thee, to join us for a merry gathering dinner. The occasion is to be held on the [Date Specified: 7th of April, 2 PM EST]. There shall be feasting and drinking, to delight the senses. All of good heart and cheer are welcome to attend, and feel free to bring along thy companions and kin. We ask that thou come dressed in thy finest attire, and bring happiness and joy to our dinner. We look forward to thy presence at this joyous occasion, and anticipate a night of revelry and fellowship. Until we meet again, may fortune smile upon thee.

Countess Medea Amaranta Taliame'onn De Astrea

Invite Distributed by Walter Blanc

Invite List: 

- Paramount Larissa Taliame'onn De Astrea and members of the Royal family

- Cyprien Loike de astrea Arch duke of Unbuntu

- Members of the Raven Knights

- Members of the Len'velulaei Knights

- Odin

- Grimm Halfaway-Sturmstrike

- Kyl'lian 

- Penelope Calavenon

- Phennah

Medea red through the invite before taking a deep breath in and yelled from across the house. “WALTER!!! WHY THE HELL IS THIS INVITE SO FORMAL!?!? IT’S JUST A DINNER!!! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOMETHING I’D SAY!?!?”

Leika looked at the missive. “Thy fellowship.. she sounds like her grandfather “ 

Grimm scans the invite that reached his mailbox "Huh. Fancy words. Makes me feel important." He glances out his balcony, biting his lip in anxiety as he mentally sees how he can fit this into his schedule. "Here's to hoping Odin doesn't think I'm slacking..." He then scurries downstairs to see if he can find his old wedding suit.

Ahmanu would leave his study after another late night of research, as the sun rose, he decided against sleeping, trying to stay awake through distracting himself by going through his mail. As he shuffled through documents and letters, he came upon the invitation "Ah, glad to see that there is still some out there that value a good celebration." A tired smile resting on his face as he placed down the invitation, extending his prosthetic arm to grab his mask. "Might as well enjoy it while we can." he said as he put on his mask, letting a sigh escape him, as he got up to prepare for his daily routine.

Spoiler

OOC: Culture post soon I promise 💀

19 hours ago, JTMedea said:

Medea red through the invite before taking a deep breath in and yelled from across the house. “WALTER!!! WHY THE HELL IS THIS INVITE SO FORMAL!?!? IT’S JUST A DINNER!!! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOMETHING I’D SAY!?!?”

Walter would look at the letter that he has written with pride, puffing out his chest as he heard Medea's yelling, replying back with a calm manner "I wrote the letter with same care and precision that I do with my other writings, I do not seem to be finding this as a big deal. Tis but a trivial matter!" He said as he put down the letter, shrugging

Odin is thankful he was listed just as 'Odin', and hopes there will be an opportunity to attend despite the current crisis of the North.

Glorier will share this news to the Len'velulaei knights in Floria's place.