Lost

SirB0ng0

Lost

by Jonathan O’Kieran

What is being lost? I do not mean being lost in a forest, no I mean being lost figuratively. I was born, and yet I never truly knew my family. I was stolen from them at a very young age, and all I have is a necklace with my name, and a crest. I never gave up, but to this day I feel like I am missing something, like I am lost in the cruel world we live in. \

I ran away from the hellish place that I was raised in. I found Balian. I love it here, but I still do not feel like I fit. I try my best to prove myself, and yet I feel like a piece of me is missing. No matter how hard I try, I still think about my family. I wish I knew them, but I do not. I want to learn about them, but I doubt there will be anything about them.

Many people go in and out of Balian, and I can see on their emotions that we are all missing something, and once we find that something we are happy. I have yet to find one person who is complete, yet I have seen many who try so hard to become complete. I am writing this to those people.

You do not need to be complete, do what you love. When the time is right, your puzzle will be built, but until then do not dwell on the hard times. I understand how hard that is to follow, but I also am challenging every one of you to this. I hope you can find happiness in even the simplest of things, for dwelling on the bad will only bring you down.

I hope that everyone who reads this understands that no matter how lost you may feel, that there are people who will help.

I want to personally thank Don Peter D’Arkent for his dedication to not only Balian, but also the company. He would rather see the company succeed before himself. I saw it myself at the battle to defend Norland. Don Peter also has helped me. I have many dreams, and Peter is helping me achieve this goals, he does not have to but his love for the company men, and women is greater then his own personal goals. Thank you, Don Peter.