PLAYER APPRECIATION - MARCH 2023

8htSPxxMV3JGHcHdFEU0XRZRprLEP0rQ5RHu8GUv7TZz9FelacRllUhgLq3LBGPCt3jgmxzl6jNZEYeXl0YNW__zDcOoUfa7qQz2sStJIivmpEG8ScMQhG2u7XflA8IuYytxoRx1KHOQ7lmJ2pVE_jE

------

Player Appreciation

March 2023: Frostdrop1

Hello! It is Sarah once again coming at you with another monthly HAENSE PLAYER APPRECIATION. 

Frostdrop1 is the chosen player for this month, and I have always admired her work ethic and the effort she puts into her roleplay. She is one of the shining faces of Haense, and I cannot wait to see what else she does! Thank you for everything you’ve done thus far, Frostdrop1 - you are loved and appreciated by so many here in our little community. 

“Frost has been awesome at helping myself and others finding a place in the Haense community, as well as answering pretty much any question I might have.” - PrimnyaQuorum

“When I invited Anya to the server I knew she would like it, but I never quite anticipated how foundational she would become to Haense in such a short span of time. Anywhere she goes, she is there to put in 110% without question. When I handed House Weiss over to her, I knew that it was in better hands than even my own. Anya is everyone's friend, and a leader everyone can look up to. She is always there for you when you need a friend or help with a project. House Weiss and Haense just wouldn't be the same without her. I love you, Anya. :)” - SethWolf913

"Frost is really cool and I'm glad that I got to meet her, you normally don't know how things are going to go but I always enjoy watching shows with you!” - AnimeWolf0080

“Frost is honestly one of the chillest people I know. They're really fun to rp with and I enjoy rping in Haense when I'm around them. They are very helpful too with new players which I love to see.” - WaveLincoln

“Extremely hard-working, and really just doesn't give up! They keep piling on things to do and do so with a smile, while still helping the community and handling the consistent hard work asked of them! They really deserve a break.. And some appreciation!” -Tadabug

Thank you to Frostdrop1 for all you’ve done for our community. March 2023 is for you - we love ya!

"SarahBarah once invited me into a dark alley where she showed me a Wonk. I've had to go to therapy every week for the last three years, and sometimes I still remember that green head appearing from out of her shoe." - subprofits

wooooooo frost

Love you frost!

32 minutes ago, Aesopian said:

"SarahBarah once invited me into a dark alley where she showed me a Wonk. I've had to go to therapy every week for the last three years, and sometimes I still remember that green head appearing from out of her shoe." - subprofits

no proof i said this

7 hours ago, SethWolf said:

I LOVE YOU BB

I love you too bb!