✶ Those Who Remain ✶

KrrispyKreme

0a7b9cd4485c826a841bcdcb381dcf26.thumb.jpg.1227deb9373296d1ec45c9e0ca741403.jpg

[!] A handwritten missive was posted on the roads of elven lands, accompanied by an eerie depiction of an eyeless woman. [!]

Theme

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

For many a year I have waited, and watched. Thy movements have been scattered, disoriented, and hopeless. Thy memories wiped, with only thoughts of pain to replace them. Thy strength sapped like blood to a leech, yet a scourge such as thee remained standing. It seems I have been much too merciful. Perhaps I’ve allowed too many souls to escape my rage. My failure has haunted me, I admit, but no longer shall I be so lenient. It is time enough for me to finish what I have started. From the shadows, those who remain shall be dragged to their doom. Within the cold, harsh darkness of the north thou shall be devoured whole. Continue thy speeches of change and honor, for they will not carry on for long. I know thy hiding place, and there is nowhere left to run.

I am not difficult to find, and I shall await thy attempts of feeble minded justice.
Regardless, nothing will stop the inevitable future.

Those Ranaleth who remain shall go extinct.

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

5f0d9a900af81f44c38f8d4ef873742d.png.8bcb7270904338461638196c18d24907.png

S_XnmU-SlkJ5h_3D-UOlElX2gmSkFNtLNAOx7uVyo3dJbhHw2BvG9PTg9c7PuKqLx9zs0gduVj9C3wN3_NoH9wG_vU7ghChjqEEAI9epE7k-gXBwJBjLDEdU0pWB420BRuod_6mKS3674X2MM78FeNs

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Spoiler

An Elderly Cleric of stars and moons of yore sits upon the refuge of her family, enveloped in grieving thoughts and sorrow of conflict. These thoughts weigh on her shoulders like an ever-lasting burden. She knew this path to be filled with heat and magma, but she made sure to push forward through the burning so that her family would be the beacon of those who desire a change. She took her arm again, readying her mighty relic for the upcoming battle.

This was to finish once and for all the enemy who cursed her sister and damned the ancient place of the Ranaleth. Whatever her sins were, regardless of what she brought everyone into... she would be willing to continue flaming conflict and fighting for the rest of her life and her family.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Automaton's glowing hues inspected the handwritten missive, metal fingers ripped one of the missives off and folded it neatly into their satchel to show others if needed. "Any harm wished upon a Ranaleth will be met with my own efforts to terminate that who attempts"  The construct was very adamant about their purpose, as a protector & caregiver. 

7d0c23dd1fa7ed70082f9cfc03135dac.thumb.jpg.b388688197ae89cca77f6d622477a662.jpg

☽︎🜄🜄

A pale Witch lies against a stone pillar, the crook of her back still scarred with ancient script,

the scraping of fallen leaves against the ground a bracing reminder that she was alone.

Inhaling the sweet perfume of rot she combs her long silver tresses, a soothing gesture as her blighted hues rested upon the missive; the threat.

The Elder would help them, she would keep them safe..

Right?