ETERNAL GRATITUDE

beetle

Fabian chews the inside of his cheek as he sets the missive aside, steepling his hands. 

Flowers, he thinks. He will send flowers and tea, and he will pray for the North. 

For GOD I, and many other's stands with you Norland! GOD GUIDE US! *Jonathan says aloud as he reads the missive*

Zaina Al-Hamad reads the missive in her quiet home, a faint smile coming to the frail old woman's face as she carefully set it down. "Kindness is not lost, even in times as tough as these. Don't forget your ways, princess." She hummed aloud to an empty home, before moving on to go rest.

In the woodland glade of Nevaehlen, a Bruin fixed a particular green shawl to her hair after receiving Rosalind's letter. "Aspects bless, the war only continues."

Waclaw Jazloviecki smiled as he read the missive. “And I’d do it again in a heartbeat. We couldn’t stop them, but we bought enough time for everyone else to get away, and those bastards paid for every step.” 

Asleon Rivelwynn held the missive in his hands as a faint smile took to the face of the soured and sombered expressed man. His face rather battered from being on the frontlines of the Mori attack; muscles still ache as he shiffed in a chair "Wyrvun il'kaean ito-  Wyrvun is with us"  Whispered the 'fenn under his breath. "May the stars guide us for the rest of the journey, and to a new home"

"Oi'd do et all again fer frien's. We'll stan' togeth'r en this Mori situation," chimed a dwarven woman as she read the missive.

Grimm sits in his new room in Ironguard, his sword resting beside him on the bed as he reads over the missive. "We may have lost Alisgrad, but...'long as we stick together, I'm sure we'll bounce back." He then puts the missive away, taking up his sword and taking a moment to inspect it. "We've got to."