DIE ERNENNUNG DES ERSTEN VIZE KANZLER

Deets

3elssL-55o0m8Hc_ZE9MYLmKIUHmsvlniK3wOX4uiiYbEJRV_GPRcGkt6bNyWnWqq17KbpC2BG1-RA86LpKmIMKDUkZzivecGDdvswwTtMJ8Vn7viIzV4bkJ7skADtOsGp0VFeOgO0IlTFtaauIZtHs

DIE ERNENNUNG DES ERSTEN VIZE KANZLER DER HERRENHAUSES

THE APPOINTMENT OF THE FIRST VICE-CHANCELLOR OF THE HERRENHAUS

Issued by the Herzog of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1919

dgo0ySNqVDU34AH1ifL0AEif101jLOB8sxZT8QvmABjj6vhsSWcRh_lGe7P1z6ptRQUAlS0H81qXaCMmpMIb271I3vRM2wdwWkCvQhqbbRNaDNm2Cl4APydjPe7pZAQGD6C529ymdf1IMzgFwEqi7xI

JRcdEd5s4ic6qrEXs_P-Rf5WpoZVgdaHReruVff5_obbCJvIz7OL8ZPp6W7RL61ie4eoeQdl3xqNTmc07JGGJ-cHZXFH02lMi6DlArfDA4YXmxXqFtdP0rV_4glGNrMwTrZPevAtyPZY52gYSxMeBIo

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

By the decree of Herzog Brandt 'the Bosnan' Barclay, ruler and Chieftain of Minitz, let it be known to all the tribesmen of our hallowed lands that a new appointment has been made to strengthen the management of our tribe. With great wisdom and discernment, I have chosen Ludrik Katzak to assume the esteemed position of Vizekanzler, to serve as an advisor and aid to Chieftain Karl von Theonus, the Kanzler of Minitz.

With his unyielding loyalty, battle-tested experience, and keen intellect, Ludrik of the Tribe of Katzak has proven himself worthy of this honour. He shall sit by my side, offering counsel and guidance in matters of governance, and shall aid our hallowed quest of shaping the future of our tribe.

Let it be understood that the Vizekanzler shall be bestowed with the authority to act on my behalf in my absence, and shall have the power to make decisions and implement policies that align with the vision of our tribe's ancestors; of Leon Barclay, of Dietrich, of Wilheim. His words shall carry the weight of the Herzog's edict, penultimate to that of Chieftain Karl, and his actions shall be executed with unwavering dedication to the betterment of our people.

As our ilk face challenges and opportunities, I trust in the expertise and judgment of a son of the Katzak tribe to aid Chieftain Karl von Theonus in the management of our tribe, ensuring that our lands prosper and our people thrive. Let all tribesmen extend their respect and cooperation to Vizekanzler Ludrik Katzak, as he assumes his duties with honor and diligence.

Thus, it is by the Decree of the Duke that:

LUDRIK KATZAK BE ELEVATED AS THE VIZEKANZLER OF MINITZ, TO TAKE A SEAT AMONGST THE MEMBERS OF THE DUKE'S HERRENHAUS, TO AID OVERSEEING THE ADMINISTRATION AND PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE HERZOGRAT OF MINITZ UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYE OF KANZLER KARL VON THEONUS.

dgo0ySNqVDU34AH1ifL0AEif101jLOB8sxZT8QvmABjj6vhsSWcRh_lGe7P1z6ptRQUAlS0H81qXaCMmpMIb271I3vRM2wdwWkCvQhqbbRNaDNm2Cl4APydjPe7pZAQGD6C529ymdf1IMzgFwEqi7xI

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Excellency, Karl von Theonus RSTSR

Chieftain of the Theonus Tribe, Thegn of Einmont, Patriarch of Theonus, Kanzler of Minitz

3elssL-55o0m8Hc_ZE9MYLmKIUHmsvlniK3wOX4uiiYbEJRV_GPRcGkt6bNyWnWqq17KbpC2BG1-RA86LpKmIMKDUkZzivecGDdvswwTtMJ8Vn7viIzV4bkJ7skADtOsGp0VFeOgO0IlTFtaauIZtHs

His Excellency, Ludrik Katzak von Katzanik

Chieftain of Katzanik, Thegn of Riverrock, Father of the Katzak, Vizekanzler of Minitz, Lord of Arms of the Band of Banners

9wBK2Ju2pjCULSyMAKBHWqrBT9_Bqft74eAHYGQ1Vv67R3ayBnmkTZ9XHTtzzFFG80U7P7D4nM4VIZhj9u0QitG2PfinCE4pXXYYfskpUINGWN1wn5CVeUAQdUGTka-nqecHQAhp5SsAVlDdszG43iA

His Grace, Brandt Wilheim Barclay Herzog von Minitz GMSTSR 

Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, Chief of the Minitzian Reinmaren

ezc7l8DJhzuUmheIRY337n7I31RblLgjeIcoIPWwffgpqUdd9ZVGaXdTVJv6TvkrAABcNjx_lKAaWhw0Qi9K7u9KMGKQhAfGzN826G0qaNTgMFV6GGFR_P1rdZhKVOQkFcEkyGk8VaGLjd9qIDW73BU

"Ernennung des ersten Vizekanzlers"  a scholar of the waldenian language corrected from within the Silver City of Fi'Andria; just to return to his business of dealing with the voidal crisis.