Home

SirB0ng0

Home
By Jonathan O’Kieran

What is home? I believe that home is a very complex term, that we all tend to oversimplify. Home to me is the state of mind where when you go there you feel joy, and as if you can be yourself. Many people believe that home is a place, but it is not. I believe that home is when you are with those that you love, and your emotions are positive. You can have a home anywhere, but only if you truly feel it deep within your heart. I hope that everyone can truly find their home, because I have seen how many people try and make a false feeling of home, and it is painful to see. The ministate of being at home once achieved can make even the weakest of people have the confidence to do anything. Good luck, and may GOD guide you all.

((Sir, I believe you keep posting in Creative Writing but this is an in-character post. Make sure you are getting it in an RP focused subforum. If you notice creative writing is noted as off topic not in character. There is a whole section of the forums for roleplay posts. Something written as you ooc goes in off topic and something written from the perspective of your character goes in the Roleplay forums. Keep posting!))