The Fist Returns

MC_Celina

Redfist-removebg-preview_1.thumb.png.a5182cdced5b77e84183569fa10264ee.png

[!]

A stamp of the Redfist logo can be seen on the missive hung all around Almaris

A while ago I had found an old diary of my grandmother, it turns out she was the clan mother of the clan Redfist. She had taken her own life before she could achieve anything great and so I am taking it upon myself, Calliope Redfist-Carma. To resurrect the Redfists in honor of my heritage.

To any Redfists that remain wandering Almaris, I hereby invite you to come visit me in Lurin. I shall await your arrival.

Long live the Redfists!

Spoiler

Finally, a post. I was kind of debating on making one but ya know 🤷‍♀️. I can't wait to bring the Redfists back! They were my save space back in Sutica and even after, I'll do my best to make the Fist great once more. 

Galahad Buckfort reads over the missive, remembering the relations this clan and his family had back in Rozania "Hmm.. Ja should write ah letter."

A unfamiliar homeless guy tumble next to a wall in alleyway. His eyes seem burn out of lift as he looks like a mess. He took a sit down as he tries to see up at the sky. 

Suddenly a piece of paper falls from the rooftop and lands right next to him. In his state, he seem hesitant before picking it up to read.  He seem to recognize the logo from what left of his memory.

"Is the gods telling me that I should find... this place?"

The man seem confused in his own misery. Maybe... He should try one more time. 

The line of the Countess, found the wayward missive, a hand going to his stubble as he pondered such for a moment. Foot tapping lightly against the ground, for while he was a Delmar, the blood of the Redfist Clan did flow through his veins. "Oh what to do, oh what to do." The blindman did muse, a grin slowly growing as the wheels spun and turned in his brain.