May my blessings guide you all.

Harald

8UfDlTu.png

“The true wickedness of the world is simply the battle within our own mind, of what is right and wrong”

-The Savior-

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/r18N-8Dfz3tXfzBn4y8u_h8MxxHUdeQA9-r3XFUj0NIwHR2vpDH6m95w8mW-se7DzBGR66d5Sl-mHDNQu6AQEUc4_tDBge9rzYLuwSGhJCFAM1NVxZNqz3oieSol_pkNR2k3_E_I1kzj0NdV2EcK1nc

To the flock of the realm, to those of human, dwarven, elven, orcish or any other closely related origin I write to you, not as a man with the right to bear arms, but as he who has been sent by the Gods to ensure our survival against the beasts who now threaten to fully eradicate us from this terra. Let it be known, I claim no otherworldly power, as it would be false. Yet I have been given a vision, a quest to ensure our races do not meet their end. 

With my accomplice the tin man who I have named Ferrus I swear it to you all, we shall ensure our survival. Therefore once I have reached the next advance of my nature I hereby call the leaders of the different realms to meet me, there we shall fully discuss the plan that shall guarantee our survival. This I promise you as the Savior.

May my blessings guide you all.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/r18N-8Dfz3tXfzBn4y8u_h8MxxHUdeQA9-r3XFUj0NIwHR2vpDH6m95w8mW-se7DzBGR66d5Sl-mHDNQu6AQEUc4_tDBge9rzYLuwSGhJCFAM1NVxZNqz3oieSol_pkNR2k3_E_I1kzj0NdV2EcK1nc

Spoiler

OOC note:
This is a old persona brought back to give some flavor and further weirdness within the Savoy camp and the time to follow. He is not at all involved in the event lines going on nor does he play a actual part in anything other than being a old weird man with a chaotic mental state, automaton eyes and ofc the most important thing, the right to bear arms.

“I will not listen to this man!” Gawyn says

Sigurd would find an orc to translate this for him, he had long lost the ability to read or write in anything but old blah. Upon finding out what it said he would utter only “Nub wae… mi popo…”

"Shiver me timbers" stated an Akritian man.