9 years, why am I here still?

ItsMyWorld66

So it's been 9 years since I joined? Time flies, I cringe at what I once Rped as. I celebrate all the long hours dedicated to people who were such an enjoyable experience. Staying up into the late hours or waking up at the barely conscious dawn....it's been so long, and I'm still here.

So go ahead, ask me anything~

let's start this with a generic one

what has to be your most favorite/memorable rp experience?

Edited by SlitheryC1

Let's see. What inspired the Damien character? (I'm old too and knew what your character was) 

Is life better, the same, or worse since 9 years ago? 

16 minutes ago, SlitheryC1 said:

let's start this with a generic one

what has to be your most favorite/memorable rp experience?

That's a difficult one because there has been so many, with so many different people. Each one both amazing and terrible, but all a great experience. I'd like to say each year there is at least one...this year happens to be when Damien met Rylanor and sought a friend, but got so much more.

Last year was during the Aspects Trials that was a good favorite of mine...

A very old one I wish I could remember all the details, that I still tell to this day, was when Damien was traumatized by helping deliver a baby. He was still pretty young then and it was when the Ascended and Clerics were at their peak, and a woman who was being watched over by his best friend Hesh went into labor. It turned into the 50 Stooges trying to deliver a baby because a bunch of people showed up to "Help"
There was an Ascended on the balcony communing with the Sun for Guidance or something who ended up just exploding into light.
There were at least three Dwarves trying to help and one found some salad tongs and thought it was a good idea.
And the woman had enough of our BS and had her spear in hand mid-labor.
Eventually we mostly succeeded, had to performed CPR, she lived and Damien named her.
Then promptly threw up on the floor and passed out.
It was wonderful chaos and at the end we somehow managed to deliver a baby.

14 minutes ago, NightcastorKitty said:

Let's see. What inspired the Damien character? (I'm old too and knew what your character was) 

Is life better, the same, or worse since 9 years ago? 

Damien was made based off another original Character of mine named Syrus. They both have the theme of being too kind hearted, too emotional, and with side-ways morals.

Syrus has red hair and is a pale skinned human from the desert lands (yes I know how that contradicts), and Syrus was created in two different Rp forums. In one of them he became a werewolf and in another he was a were-ferret, which I used for many shenanigans. 

Damien I had no idea what I was doing with his backstory when I slapped him into the server as what happens, but overtime I developed what I thought would be a better one and sorta 'ret-conned' it in. Shhh, he's my char eat me. XD

Damien originally was supposed to be a mountain hick that came down seeking family with the 'ker community, and I almost succeeded as well but for some good Rp that landed him in boiling water that set off the chain of events.
My boy was meant to be sweet and probably would have become a Shaman if things had gone the way I had planned them to, but that doesn't always happen.
Still I'm glad the way he's turned out, he's grown and changed greatly over the years as things happened. But at his core, he's still that sweet kind boy that I had in the beginning...
Just hidden under a healthy layer of bitterness and sass~

Life has had ups and downs, but on the whole? Life is so so so much better then what it was to begin with.

2 minutes ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

Cringiest rp you have done and your cringiest character

Interestingly, my first character Damien is my main and I still play him!

He has certainly done some cringe worthy things, mostly because he's in the past and still has a reputation of being a ****. There have been times where I rped and was like "Nooooo...." and flinched at it though none directly come to mind funny enough.

I have two others, one a Voidal Horror but they got shelved so I cant play him.

And another a young 'ker from a family, that I haven't had the motivation to play.

The best cringe worthy that I do today is during very serious moods and talks, he randomly will crack a lewd joke or insinuation and cause everyone around to sigh. XD

you are still here because it is your world (66).