Kukiii / Alofoke

Discord:

Kukii#7383

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Use of racial slur

What circumstances led to this ban?

I had recently returned from a long break from lotc, i hadnt seriously played since 2018. A friend invited me to come and play again and i got on and was trying to get back into the groove of rp. was watching some rp go down and when someone said something in rp and i replied with "my ******" ooc'ly . As it was something i usually said and still do say in my day to day interactions. A minute later i was banned without warning.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I do agree that i needed to be punished for my actions regardless if it was a ban or any other choice, but i feel as though a straight ban without warning or talking to me first was a bit harsh since i have not played in 5 years. i could have been pulled to the side and talked to, maybe explained to that there were changes to the rules and or things that shouldnt be said anymore. It was something i said often on my time on the server and i did not mean it in any sort of harm or as a slur. where im from its more of way of saying 'my man' or 'my brother. I see now that my actions were wrong and ill think twice about saying something before actually saying it. I would like to apologize for my actions and from now on i will try to tone it down and keep it civil. I understand not everyone is the same and some will find something offensive whereas some dont and i will try to do better and keep that in mind.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I would like to return to the server and be able to rp with old aswell as new friends and be apart of an everchanging community. I'd like to see new places and get to meet more people aswell as communities. I also enjoy helping new players learn about the lore and different player bases and sending them off on there way. There are alot of aspects of the server that i enjoy and would like to be apart of.

Attach other relevant information.

any further information combatroleplay can vouch for me or confirm anything as i was with them during the time it happened

I have no additional information, thank you for taking the time to review my appeal!

Edited by Kukiii
left out some information/ edit