The Mayflower Postal Service

frankdh

THE MAYFLOWER

A courier-based letter delivery service

letter_open.png

It would appear the birds in Aevos are not as well equipped to deliver our mail as the Almarian kind. Fortunately, there is now a solution! 

The Mayflower Postal Service is a courier based letter delivery service that strives for efficiency and speedy delivery. Managed by Cornelis of Brasca.

How does it work?

On the envelope of your letter, please write:
To: Name (and username in parentheses) 
City of residence: 

Please sign your letter with /notes sign in the event the letter needs to be returned to you. 
To start a new line on your letter, type /notes write /n/ and push enter

((**To note: I will be functioning under the assumption that all letters handed to me in roleplay are letters in sealed envelopes. I will not metagame what you have written, and as such it’s unlikely I’ll bother to read it at all.**))

Example: 

67ad968210441e4a2c339ed3c1587c90.png

There will be a few donation chests placed throughout Aevos in different settlements, always beside their aviary. As I expand, I will list those settlements here for convenience. The Mayflower warns against using our service in cases of emergency

Our Mailboxes can be found in:

• Haense
  • Balian

((and as always, my discord is frankdh))

The King of Balian would nod approvingly, giving a thumbs up, "If I didn't have Mayflower Postal service, I don't know who I would entrust my letters to!" he'd exclaim.

The Queen Sofia believes this postal service has impeccable timing. She has a letter that needed to get to Balian from Haense and his missive came right as her bird failed to take off, much too fat to fly.

Almaris Aevos Braevos Express CEO Fast McDeliveryman glowers as the news of a RIVAL delivery company makes their debut in the new continent.

"They will NEVER usurp Eastfleet Express! Braevos Express is the ONLY courier service in the land -- and will be! In perpetuity!"

The Corporate Henchmen have been dispatched.