Looking for 1 player to play High Elf in Númendil!

Ainulindalen

Hello people with one leftover, unused persona slot!

I humbly ask one person to play an Elf to join the Kingdom of Númendil.

If you're interested in Family / Mostly Adunian + a few Elves / Knightly / Canonism / Tavern / Military RP, contact me!

Details

• Has to be an Elf, preferably a High Elf with some knowledge of Haelun'or, its history, its corrupt politics, and/or time living there.
  • May be a Númenedan/Adunian but see above. ^
  • Can be any gender.
  • Must have been a friend and companion of my persona, Valorin Celia'thilln, at some point during his exile from Haelun'or.
  • Can be part of the Celia'thilln Talonnii (Elvish: family) or not. More details to be discussed, if so.
  • Is open to joining the Royal Guard or the Rangers of Númendil. (Military + City RP/ Military + wilderness RP) or part of the White Court of Númendil.
  • Besides the aforementioned, you're free to play this persona entirely as you see fit and however you want.

Several Elves, particularly High Elf exiles, have made Numendil their home. Plenty of Elf rp to be found.

The overall theme of Númendil  is similar to that of Gondor/Arnor/Númenor from Lord of the Rings with Knightly, Canonist, and Chivalric themes. Otherwise, the Celia'thilln family and their allies have academic and/or military backgrounds.