False Sense of Honour

“Hmmm…” Hums a blonde forest dwarf from his stump “Bakir acted recklessly but… the loss of a hand is certainleh no way to reply… ah can onleh ‘ope t’is es resolved…”

Reading the note, the elderly dwarf lets out a sigh of disappointment.
"So much quarrellin' fer so littl' caus'. I hop' t'is will be resolv'd in a peac'ful wae."
Shaking his head he goes back to his work.

"They just cant help themselves, can they....and for once, dwarven hatred in its mass of sin may just be what is necessary for such a situation...I pray it does not boil over the crucible, for the world will suffer when the Ire of a dwarf is raised..."

"I remember a time the Irehearts walked out on a meeting for ne agreeing with what they wanted. Fitting to see the favor returned." An 'ame would idly comment as he read the document, watching a young elf before him practice with a blade.

Agnar Grandaxe lets out a soft sigh hearing the term war and Bakir in the same breath.

It seems Bakir has a thing for starting wars. War and chaos. But if we look back into his reign it led us to stagnation and division. Perhaps Garedyn should focus on getting the promises he made to the Grand Kingdom rather than listening to him and starting wars that the Kingdom does not wish to have. Now I understand my son, Bakir, lost a hand due to him comitting a crime in another nation. Grudge or not on the Vale, there is a time and place. Yet I digress, as there is always a way to resolve things without conflict being held. That is something I learned through many of the former Grand Kings back in my time.

Though I must add this is giving me a Levian'Tol, Ulfric, and other reign flashbacks where Bakir got Urguan into a war.