warmishice

-=x=- The New Cottonwood Chief -=x=-

Hello everyone. I'm here to announce I will be taking my place as the new Cottonwood Chief. Though this is not the kind of challenge I can say I'm used to, I will do my best to serve the Cottonwoods and all of Hefrumm to the best of my abilities. Adapting to this will be a new but welcomed challenge for me to overcome.

For those who do not know me, I am Orsola Cottonwood, niece of the great Paragon Bjor Cottonwood, founder of our beloved Hefrumm. Daughter of Baldin Frostbeard and Fraye Cottonwood, a union of both mountain and forest dwarves. Most of my years were spent in the woods, living with only the company of nature itself. I spent many years hunting, crafting, and doing what I could to survive. Although those days are now gone, I still often spend time alone surrounded by the trees.

As someone who has spent most of her life in the woods, I hope to lead the Cottonwoods back to our roots in nature the best I can. Not only that, but I hope to make the Cottonwood community thrive once again. In the future, some events will be hosted to bring Cottonwood culture back to Hefrumm. Though they will be Cottonwood events, I hope dwed of all clans and cultures will be able to enjoy and share such activities with our fellow dwarves. Be you a cave dwarf, mountain dwarf, or forest dwarf, everyone shall be welcomed with open arms, as all of us are creations of the great Yemekar.

Before finishing this message, I would quickly like to thank all who have supported me. I would not be here without you, and I will prove to you I was worthy of your trust. 

Cottonwood Chief,

Orsola Cottonwood

OOC: Anyone who has questions or suggestions is more then welcome to reach out to me on discord (warmishice)! I also plan on reviving the Cottonwood discord so there will be a better place to do so in the future :)