supervillain confessions [ama]

ScreamingDingo

favorite cheese?

13 hours ago, Freischarler said:

how do you think the server has changed over the years, both in good and bad.

please respond.

Hilariously the server is extremely similar and simply just goes through waves and eras of what groups have dominance and what is the most pressing issues. (We're about due for the 2016 or so magic arms race).

There's an admin who cares about the server aswell, which is way more than the past. It's an alright change but there will always be ups and downs that are similar to the past.

9 hours ago, Proddy said:

I've seen you for quite a while now express discontentment and dislike for various groups on the server, some of which don't really hold any weight in terms of their OOC behaviour being an excuse. My big question is why is this and what's your methodology that's at play here? Is it because these groups don't fit into the mould of what you envision that LoTC should be thematically and narratively, or something else? And, by extension, do you or do you not believe that every community on LOTC is entitled to follow and explore the avenue of roleplay that they wish to follow or enjoy the most, so long as it doesn't break server rules or lore?

This is not a dig at you, I'm just genuinely curious for some insight on your thought process.

It's honestly not that deep. I'm allowed to dislike playerbases/groups for my own reasons. It's not like they hold some giant influence or actually effect things from when I am doing events or lore reviewals. People can RP whatever they want and I can't influence or change that ever, which is a great thing about this server. But with a server with differing mentalities about RP, how it's conducted, styles of it etc. There's bound to be some differences. Any group in particular are you petitioning on behalf of for being unjustly hated by me?

8 hours ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

Why did you live long enough to become the villain? :doom:

because my hero arc was like my first two months of admin and then I spiralled into madness

4 hours ago, MaltaMoss said:

favorite cheese?

really been enjoying manchengo atm (Spanish semi hard cheese)

On 7/11/2023 at 8:16 PM, ScreamingDingo said:

really been enjoying manchengo atm (Spanish semi hard cheese)

Manchego is godly.

try it with guava for true spanish experience