THE KOENG OF HAENSE

"Man. I cannot believe this. Its over. The peace is going to end and the Adrians are going to burn our crops while they take children and woman as sacrifices to Iblees. Dammed our Archduchess for pointing something a tad petty out! How dare she worry! What a horrible woman! Must be a puppet for Adria!"

A playwright of the Petra said with sarcasm in her voice while going through copies of her newly written play, printed by the famed Petran printing company, the Vallange Printers.

"Though, sarcasm aside, I do think he should have prayed but; who am I to control people? Besides, don't really think it matters anymore. What is done is done. Even if it is not the most smart choice or even to say a petty choice. The Koeng picked his choice, no changing that. No changing that at all, well, besides GOD. He could change that. But, enough my ramblings and back to work with me! Besides, at least someone said something about how it was a tad weird, but who cares. As I said. What is done is done."

The Halcourt commented to the workers at the Vallange Printers, the woman looking through the prints of her newly written play. Throwing the article which condemned the Koeng of Haense to the trash. 

8 minutes ago, sarahbarah said:

The so-called vulnerable Queen of Haense perks her brows as she scans over the parchment curiously.

"Flattering, but I do not need this man to speak for me."

Her Grand Lord pours himself a Carrion in her stead, and tops off her teacup.

“Apt as always.” — “Onto more important matters, regardless—I’ve noticed a bit of wilt in the summer roses . . .” 

Stanislaw would sit in the church, and pray for the safety of all in this time of strife.

He was truly pious.