THE KOENG OF HAENSE

The Duchess of Adria returned home after the signing of peace. Once in her shop, she sat down and dusted off her dress from having kneeled earlier in the day during the oathing. 

"What an eventful and productive day!" 

"Ah onleh wonder 'ow bored ye 'ave tae be tae make ah missive loike this one." Malcom Godunov scratched his head as he read.

"There will be peace as long as those in Haense and Adria wish for it, and petty jibes will do nothing to help it. Whoever gave this fellow a printing press has sorely wasted it." [racist] Brother Odo sighs

"Tsch," Villorik var Ruthern grunts as he combs through the Scrolls for the umpteenth time. "Whether or not the pen is mightier than the sword, Godani knows this jester is cut out for neither."

“Hombres…” a hyspian princess rolled her eyes

”Valah Men…” a Elven princess rolled her eyes 

"Once again some lackluster document from my distant relation." remarked the King of Balian, throwing the document into his fireplace, then laying down for the day, exhausted after a day of work.

"My head is pounding." Renilde cried into a tissue.

Gawyn began drawing a baby crying with the name ‘Lorenz’ next to it. He sent it to the King of Haense with a letter attached. 

“Look at how good I’ve gotten at drawing.”

The so-called vulnerable Queen of Haense perks her brows as she scans the parchment curiously.

"Who is this man? I do not need him to speak for me."

Minuvas, remembering his days as the Archchancellor of Oren, is yet again not surprised by the total lack of dignity and grace of the Northern Imperials - and is happy to be long gone from the realm of men, and amongst the Elves.

Allessandra Amador added the Missive to the pile of documents towering above her desk, deciding to read it fully at a later date.