Mondblume revival pt 3

Limo_man

Resurgence 

By: Juger Mondblume

A statement told by Limo_man/ Limo_man#7300

567392 artwork boat skull beavers fantasy art asian - Rare Gallery HD  Wallpapers

Being brought up, I was taught Haense’s Brilliance and pridefully cheered around to common folk and ranted on and on about how grand of a place it was in Almaris. It was quite the talk of us Mondblumes. Though - our name lost its weight after what can only be called ‘an unfortunate turn of events’ where most of our family died out in the Kingdom of Haense. Our name used to strike hope into people and remind those in Haense of a story of fighting to gain a place and giving everything we had to our nation. Yet, now? Now it is only recognized as a name in the history books that bears little to no significance from what I’ve seen. . . 

I spurned it. How could that which I cherished be ripped from my grasp at that young of an age? Before I had the chance to make an impact or change anything? But alas, now I am the only one who can make an impact. My family is now extinct to my knowledge. No brother or sister to share the weight. No mother father or grandparent to seek advice from. Just a sound mind and hearty resolve to take on this new land that I’ve had to travel to and through all on my lonesome. Of course, along the way, there were some travel companions, but none stayed long enough to make it to Haense.

Nonetheless, while alone, I am determined to revitalize my family name back to this great nation! I will not be forgotten and not talked of like the older generations. I will bring life to my family and revive old traditions that have been lost to the score of time!

Fabian d’Arkent-Kortrevich, grandson of a Mondblume lineage, raises a glass to his cousin of some relation. 

A self-removed Mondblume woman with dark hair of her mother, and blue eyes of her father, seethed and shrieked - flames of decades-old ire and hatred licked and burned brighter in her being. "That little rat should've stayed dead or back into the depths of the Hells whence he came - that family deserves nothing."

36 minutes ago, marslol said:

A self-removed Mondblume woman with dark hair of her mother, and blue eyes of her father, seethed and shrieked - flames of decades-old ire and hatred licked and burned brighter in her being. "That little rat should've stayed dead or back into the depths of the Hells whence he came - that family deserves nothing."

Everyone Disliked / Liked That | Know Your Meme

A senile Barclay, wandering the lands of Aevos - had his own ties to House Mondblume, of which; was one of the few things he was capable of remembering. He had stopped in Haense, just briefly on his search for something. And eventually smiled with the knowledge of House Mondblume, yet rather crookedly..

Edwin Mondblume setting up shop in The White City of Numendil, unbeknownst to him at the present of his family's imminent rise in the world of Aevos, kicked his feet up and laid back to enjoy his hearth. He could feel it in his bones that change was coming to House Mondblume.