Magra's Challenge for Kukaal

Etheasy

I CHALLENGE YOU BUMBA'AKAAL

NJ3i-PDHxYs6fFjPX7Ywt3307BSFIFKa_bL1QHPv

[!] A large piece of human looking flesh hangs from a wooden post pinned up by sharp and broken bones. Words are carved into the flesh. Dried blood from the puncture spots cover some of the letters.

I return to the goi with bub plans. And I think its time I finally make moves. I've lived life hungry for physical power but never political power. I'm changing that now, I've already been at the peak of my physical. I want your spot Bumba, and I challenge you to a Klomp for it. And since I know this may get some attention... on the topic of klomp make sure to look out for FiztKrak as it too makes its return. That's right. I advertised in a challenge declaration. Anyways I will peep you in the ring Bumba. May the better monster win. 

The broken hobgoblin reads over announcement, a smirk creeping onto his maw "Let uz hope dat mi do nub make ah mockery ov mi anceztorz. Mi ravaged form ahm ready for its departure, let it give itz lazt klomp den" he cackles, his only clawed hand reaching forward to grab one of those broken bones for a future ritual .