Pax In Tenebris [PK]

Harald

Pax In Tenebris

“Peace in the darkness”

bhSQW6F28AJArCl80H_JsNXMZAewSQW5FnJd5qOfHCkJaa0W7qKLWvJ-PJz5aFZM9fBVmOx0PqLif_OwOR0dD7HaSrdAwBHq0l5OrHUEp1F6q_-k8Xbs3YvPieDueCKyrsrgMFjGo2VJcrJp8dgEsrc

96EXwbsdWHf0TeKyLSuZjO22dDw7SPPNsMfPoA1yxrOJhg0499zZsaJ0Cb4GPfgdzSRDZ1z-vQNbMS2Y2NyBE1fzchBFNDnRmBnbwVyFLqtK-yXFNTJRSyRGExWws888NStICst7q3-0ODvhxm_a2rE

Father Drasus of Tyria in his later life.

bhSQW6F28AJArCl80H_JsNXMZAewSQW5FnJd5qOfHCkJaa0W7qKLWvJ-PJz5aFZM9fBVmOx0PqLif_OwOR0dD7HaSrdAwBHq0l5OrHUEp1F6q_-k8Xbs3YvPieDueCKyrsrgMFjGo2VJcrJp8dgEsrc

In memoriam.

It saddens us to declare the passing of Father Drasus Vuiller, the first Bishop of Balian. Drasus passed peacefully within his sleep after having suffered a life of sickness since his youth. The last years of the Father were spent bound to a wheelchair, his vision having left him some years prior. Having been a devoted man his entire life his active service to his faith was sadly cut short due to his failing health. 

Yet it was with his final actions upon the world that he performed the sacred rite of Matrimony for his youngest daughter Aurora Diana Vuiller in a small private gathering between her now husband, herself, the Father and his sister Laurelie de Pelear.

Father Drasus Vuiller left behind his beloved wife Celine and their four children.

[!] a letter would be sent to each of his children and his wife.

Spoiler

“My beloved family.. Celine, Ravn, Dia, Helena and Duncan. I must apologize for my absence in your lives. Having become a priest in my teens and a Bishop before the age of twenty two my work often drowned me, as it will do to all simple men. Yet it was with my sickness that our relations withered with the state of my health. For this I truly apologize. Know that even with my failings as a husband and a father I have kept dear each memory I have had with you all and will cherish them until the end of time within my heart.

I love you all, yours truly,

Drasus of Tyria”

Rosemary Vuiller frowned, muttering simply "I am truly alone now. When will the seven skies give me my peace?"

A certain Celine Vuiller, the now widow of the former bishop, held the missive with trembling hands and teary eyes. No words came from her mouth, yet her mind flooded with memories she and her husband made together, as well as their children.

She was aware that she would join him in the seven skies sooner than later, and thus she had to prepare in order for her journey to start with everything settled.

Laurelie de Pelear hummed to herself softly as she let her fume of song play in the background as she started to sew a small fox plush for Ravn's and Haus's child. She heard about his passing yet she didn't cry for her brother, she knew from their last conversation he was for the most part at peace. That's all that mattered now....

Aurora Diana Vuiller looked with an almost confused look at the letter that had been sent to her after she had gone to visit her father again. The cogs in her head still didn't want to turn. She didn't want to understand, not at all. She did not want to accept that her father would no longer be in her life. She had still seen him yesterday, how could that be?

Diana was speechless, and that's how she looked. Her gaze was silent, or perhaps just blank. Memories of her father kept coming up in her mind, certainly he was never the perfect father, but he was her father and she loved him from the bottom of her heart. Now it was even more obvious how broken Diana actually was, but she simply could not cry at that moment, even though she wanted to.

Edited by chihutori

𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓦𝓮𝓲𝓼𝓼-𝓥𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓭. 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓼𝓴𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼. 𝓚𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮...

image.thumb.png.288c38f9bbbadad5be8fb15a928993f9.png