The Mikhailan Tourney

ContestedSnow

5T7xmpMxjvhz6zuezuoW3z4maPS1fW7bclACrbgFCqPMbJs1KMryAn8RPeWJuhyPkPWX1W27PudmW9zXk82uRj3Hcd5EJG95vijSwcmkNTw4i6zK2fKKrHMFolu4JP3jfXi3dfMqe6Q-HFFvc7hrmj8

The celebration and honouring of Her Ladyship Mikhaila vas Ruthern’s fifth nameday.

QLw6LCqUUslc8gDd13sW1s2XQdGV1d4PcUc8dHgo9PCkZJBkcGxOvZN55lE0tRJj-M_oQwDp4kQUhvkdfBe84hXK6MCR7cDhZQV4NIaU266IbMwV7i50DYq9q1FdmgEyvH_X0hFHM72nKnAKG02zBR4

Issued by the

BARON OF ROSTIG

On the 7th day of Vyzmey ag Hyff of  487 E.S.

SANGKRUV I RUTHER,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the approach of my own heiress’ fifth nameday, and seek to impress the importance of valour and military prowess to her. In keeping with this, I put out a summons for a grand tourney and grand warriors befitting the occasion. Gifts need not be brought, for the display of honour and skill shall be a gift all its own.

All are cordially invited to partake in this festivity, yet it is incumbent upon each participant to adhere to the prescribed code of conduct upon the hallowed grounds of the tourney—a code that shall be annexed hereafter to this missive. Penned by the late King Georg I, God bless him, and the Duke Aleksandr, ensure attendees are well-prepared on their advices. Moreover, let it be known that all contenders must come prepared with their own noble steeds and lances, as the House of Ruthern shall not furnish any spare equipment for this extraordinary occasion.

First place shall receive a hundred and fifty minae in prize, and a trophy of my own making to commemorate the victory.

[ FRIDAY 28TH OF JULY, 4 PM EST ]

BY BONES AND BARROWS,

His Lordship, Viktor var Ruthern

Baron of Rostig, Heir to the Duchy of Vidaus

Edited by ContestedSnow