A STONE RAISED | RECRUITMENT

Jihnyny

Spoiler

OOC

I have been quite bored recently on Lotc, and with the new pvp plugin and probable wars, i find that the bringing back of the cingedos would be interesting. The wars and raids could provide space for characters who wish for glory and fame, seeking bronze and other rewards.

So I encourage anyone that is interested in trying a unique culture and experience that provides heroic, craftsmen and warrior rp to join.

A NEW STONE RAISED

NIUJUS KLUKA HARVIAGH

jAn8Uhlmi1JFHUcEiLpTRg7xN4MdLgs3wqtcsMn_tt1nQhLRtbJEs4HmLfqDPb2OrOwAOAYpB-wXscVgKeDsdl56tzm84IRw8ovrJl-7py12SSh8Pkj-MpW77DFRKc1XN_qXlj_5Sy9HK_Hlimnf-Zk

♪♩♫♩♪

Artorius travelled around a great lake, his stomach giving out roars and grumbles as if it were a hungry wolf. The young man went underneath great and tall trees, over bridges, over little rivers, and over mighty hills. Upon reaching the great shire of King Cyris and his fellow halflings, Artorius began carving a stone in their wood. From the great stone, a great circle was cut. Artorius continued to carve into the waystone so any of his travelling tribe members could read its history.  

I call upon you, my brethren, my kin. I call on you to return and band together for our future and for our children. I call upon the great Cingedoz of this land to raise our banner in pride, and let us embed ourselves into history once more! Meet at the great waystone and let us meet. Let us speak of our future plans atop the great stone and hill by the shire. Let us speak of our future as if it were bronze!

Adsor swesoroz ok brātīroz , adsor!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/GtYAYWtWDF

23 hours ago, OddOllie123 said:

Sighs in 2 persona slots 

Spoiler

Just a note, you don't have to make a Highlander human to be with the tribe - you can adopt the cultural tradition on an existing character!