The Baroness Attack

ECS1999

THE BARONESS ATTACK

hGf5ohKk5SzlA7YIlvaosZqRC5xunPOshresvXzngYUmwjWgVPucqJQkhXWVwY9IcWvxNiLbQpuHQSyIJbiA9o8OsHhFl1V1kkPdlCZS6Zc6WttFTrp0TzkLnb_G96S4WouF1ZnZO9ITpfJ9NGSaUtM

Issued by the Barony of Tuvia on the 10th of Lothar's Gift in the year 67 of our Lord

To whoever is behind the Baroness attack

I shall not fault my word when I write this missive; whoever is behind the attack that occurred today against my wife, do NOT try it again, or you shall meet the same end of the filthy assassin that you sent, with a spear through his skull.

I will not tolerate any other attack against Callista’s life as this will be the first and only warning, you do not want to see my ire neither my wrath, under the sight of GOD and the Archangel I send this missive, do not try it again or you’ll DIE!

SIGNED,

The Honorable, Sir Ephrem Kervallen, Baron of Tuvia and Procurator of the Crown. Knight of the Order of Saint Lothar, Inquisitor of the Canonist Church and Templar of the Archangel.

R0bVFAnm07lqTz_-ludvA-xnz5Rmn7Xt7e52Wetvo7lrKVC5GLaB1l-VR90vK7yBRrNKqTEEyt_stubEdQbodx66lmmdhpjL5eYsvqBFxkZdL3WZ8x-jRFfgIB0mFEmUXmZMZdT5-sk9xzreeT-tD4A

Callista Lucia Rose Kervallen the baroness in question would be recovering quite nicely. still shocked someone wanted her dead! though she wondered, what else lied in her path..

Edited by Lmcfc

Wyn downed whatever drink he had for the evening, reading the declaration.

"Well...glad I approved of the boy" as he then got up and began off to Balian "But now I've a need to dirty my hands"

Vulcanis, the Atronach nods at the missive of his Owner.

Mateo is angered! They Hyspian wishes this person to death and all eternity in hell!

Rhys var Ruthern, who had been the one to take Callista into the clinic to treat her wounds, frowned. He'll need to start paying more attention to the rooftops.

Alejandro cackles from the fae realm "Someone finally picked up my order! WOOHOO!"

A whimsy human executed the woman in cold blood before taking his order off; "That was actually, really easy. ." The Man left in no hurry. The individual placed away their weapons before mounting the head of Callista on the wall before sitting down to get a drink. "Beautiful. . As my mounts should be."

callista is very much alive

Zelphar says taking a cigar puffing smoke out his mouth "But I spoke to her when I was just in Balian! If I find out who is trying and poorly failing to kill my niece, there will be much to pay!"  He'd slam the missive to his table grabbing his dagger making his way to Balian in such a hurry like he'd never before.