THE ESROVA RENOVATION

LvxtlBjy9eYtpBBSGg3PzUp6AivKZiivxG3bNcNPmyZ7a6zsPc2CAavA8qDQxTPEZcmotc1sk0coR_HXlh58K8jgjPLhpXgfb30JNSIrYrPrHKgc4IPdfIAABSy-8nc_fwH4Q9JtQbd_wfvj63H1iFA

NWeX5_E2XWKKA_GzNOGvGhzq__Nri4ZQjW-fcpt9oVXTSH0pd_KH9TPwY-qrWZ255PNXQSakVa1EIHSb2ubc_VYudWIcS540pWr-WXIhLD3fmdjGm_gguLkmPToa6qBs1GGC--RYvqSqdIMzpQUCZcI

Issued by

THE QUEEN OF HAENSE

On this 8th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 487 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Alongside multiple dedicated members of the Esrova Courts, we undertook an ambitious project to revitalize and renovate our beloved Esrova Prikaz – the home of the Royal Courts of Hanseti-Ruska. Each tireless step of this journey was invigorated by passion and a shared commitment to enhance the beauty and functionality of our home. This labor of love most certainly bore fruit, as the newly furnished halls of the Esrova now boast a wide variety of renovations: upgraded Servants’ quarters, an alchemical lab, meeting rooms, flourishing gardens, a brand new library, and a multitude of other miscellaneous spaces that shall serve the Courts well.

We sought to create a palace that would reflect the grandeur of our Kingdom's heritage, namely by utilizing architectural styles that mimic past Haeseni palaces of yore. Moreover, the Prikaz renovations will serve its inhabitants to the fullest extent, providing an inclusive space for any member of the Courts to reside.

It was my privilege to lead this charge, guiding our dedicated courtiers who lent their skills, their time, and their expertise to breathe new life into the Esrova. Were it not for their unending persistence and dedication, the renovations would have never seen completion. Ergo, I would like to express my gratitude to each individual who aided me.

King Aleksandr II

Sage Harleye

Konstantin Novikov

Verónica Weiss

Haus Weiss-Vuiller

Josefina Barclay

Tensei

John O’Riley

Viktor var Ruthern

Ryba Novikov-Volkov

Roslin Baruch

Otto Ludovar

Friedrich Ludovar

Viktor Weiss

Ser Andrik var Ruthern

Feodor Ludovar

Isaak Ludovar

Walter Weiss

Ser Audo Weiss

Jest the Orange

Demitrey Novikov

Bunkella

Wilhelm von Berkhoven

Ileana Kortrevich

Henrik Amador

Anuraj

Franziska Elaine

Bogdana Barrow

Elia Stafyr

Fabian Kortrevich 

From the depths of my heart, I thank you all for your aid. Whether you drew up a blueprint, donated building materials, or constructed the structures with your own two hands, I will forever be indebted to the Haeseni people. Whilst these debts may not ever be repaid in full, I intend to further extend my gratitude. A grand feast within the gardens of the Prikaz, where all may dine to their hearts’ desires, shall be hosted on the eighth eve of Wzuvar and Byvca to commemorate the successful renovation.

Spoiler

EVENT: 5:00 PM EST, THURSDAY JULY 27TH

DLUM VE EDLERVIK AG VE BIRODAL,

Her Royal Majesty, Amaya of Venzia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, etcetera

Verónica was rather thrilled that the palace was finished! She has now turned her attention to helping build up the new Weiss keep