SHIPS OF PROSPERITY

_RoyalCrafter_

bbAqLqBWsgMK1dSxdBKCd-tI-BkhO8cfblMhLR4I-K7e-fIUfqKWBaL8iTV3BTgUjRPf1bLjcJvGwQwBovPBlwN31mHZRifF9YveUpNuNzRpYD8HqQnOskhshSGGjhROSj8wqWGhjRlKS_tfNo1QmtA-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

apxmhImO-Ezjk8wEyvHTOpSJObgzAcVhLCc3SZaQtEgAepMMGaMyZ5MuigfjvBIepsuwiPglN0FCg2YQrB34-_ESH2JR6IV7tDmkjhZ7H5Dt9VjfO8hfV0tPMqJ-MKVUZk2vjAC5kb_4yoLbLgNRE_c

ᛞᚨ ᚾᚨᚱᚢᚨᚲ’ᛟᛊ ᚱᚢᚢᚨᛚᚲ

J20Lt2hJ_7JjNjUPgRPPPQw4gFCYpi66j81iHd9Q71G7ZgUmCldcQ3JkLPyfIyxR9Y3psz4Vp-als6SGAIiK2oXEIOuOE5fcffGM7wlamyJ-E_cd1nILYAU7UKAh8MH1tStdp2tUZmJr2kRqnDOBwWY

ᛞᚨ ᚾᚨᚱᚢᚨᚲ’ᛟᛊ ᚱᚢᚢᚨᛚᚲ

5Pfw45zN82eokracrkpqQMzKYFw_PoTSv6B-J7ls7Fiofj-NhjMqlTTXkE38QxONQKciSz0jn2wxPdSKfQ-yq9bm2RAMs1xqz0ctMgkaJ75fuZh0WzugFoADXNWjlO24Hf9biWG8d84HIF9JLel8ISw

22nd of the Amber Cold in the 138th Year of the Second Age

F09kyUD6Oead85CT0hm5SIN9xdZ7Gl4eM5nrTrzxW22AgSOrD2hXXVAH3IMFsnI8UV53bJLKLm-XbEQgMDJMyB9I9NanvZ1n_HK7E3x0f6Y9JCMvjJhblQ2KnkxvwWT9k1gsQsiiKuv8ewyDIK9C5Vo

ARTICLE I: INTEGRITY

I. The signatories recognise their authority to exercise their powers (including their power to create lasting treaties between their peoples), as well as their responsibilities to their people that come with their respective positions of prestige.

ARTICLE II: DIPLOMACY

I: The signatories shall create and maintain a correspondence through the offices of their diplomatic representatives, in the interest of maintaining the terms of this treaty and using such as a platform to voice any concerns that the signatories may have in the future.

II: The sovereigns of each state will swear oaths of friendship jointly, in their honour, as an act of kinship and solidarity in the years to come.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other the right to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensuring the free movement of people in one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant is to inform the respective economic representative of the nation of the requested stall or shop & are required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

III. The signatories agree to establish an exchange of raw resources and minerals between each other. The price of these is to be negotiated at each trade.

ARTICLE IV: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen/subject from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first-part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second-part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE V: ALLIANCE

I: The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance, in which any hostilities from a third party against any one of them will be viewed as an attack against the both of them.

II: The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through diplomatic means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered.

III: The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

IV: The signatories reserve the right to expand this defensive pact into a full military alliance whenever deemed favorable by both parties.

V: The signatories agree that neither side will be asked to join into any currently ongoing conflicts which were in effect prior to the signing of this pact.

VI: This alliance also includes a non-aggression pact between the signatories. 

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of 10 years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

0CN3-kFVMmert-A4b1_PmRH2E0tE_TMYhvqEdJCeDnzQerBdnxLePlOf56Zj7lJRpGr1JdTbarQXC5wJVrXFx9fnW8svS9kSECtqjhYYgvOCljasVZYKtmV3APz9FoAJqs_TvsRyUMwdtHn_kWM4epQ

Signed,

His Grandess, Garedyn The Emerald, Grand King of Urguan,  Chief of Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar, Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, The Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca, Royal Legate to the Crown of Balian.

A young heir raised a glass of Apple Juice to the air, looking out at the ocean that surrounded Balian with a tired smile on his face. "Hur-rah. Peace in our time -- or, at least, for the time being."

"Wa' tae fock is a ship?!" Atthil Frostbeard  - a mountain dwed - asked, startling the Brawms bartender closest to him.

Tuzic smiles as he sees his clan father’s latest work “Now t’at es wot oi like te see…”