The Desecration of Urguan’s laws - The trial of King Balon

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

14th of Sun’s Smile S.A.
July 30th, 2023

The Desecration of Urguan’s laws
-
The trial of King Balon 

All living creatures should take note that King Balon was pressured by the dwarves of The Grand Kingdom of Urguan to undertake a trial without representation.

A world leader should be allowed a trial with representation, Thromdrick Irongut also failed to consider multiple conditions, listed as follow :

• After multiple hours of being captured, King Balon was under no mental capacity to decide for himself after suffering major blood loss during a battle.

• No citizens of the dwarves were also allowed to the trial, meaning that the information given to you by the courts could be false.

• Citizens of Urguan were allowed a fair trial in Norland.

Thromdrick Irongut expedited the trial without even considering the mental state of the accused, this is a grave offense to Urguan law’s but also Yemekar’s balance because the accused is a world leader.

Every living creature should take note of the act that the dwarves within Urguan have committed, especially those of Clan Frostbeard and Clan Ireheart.

When your leader eventually gets captured, his trial could be expedited without proper representation.

Signed,

hgHxjpGmLgZJv5qUWNo04v3HwRISeUXEllcNOARdvVJ7uU8zcT2w7OOXco73FE7LQpPchSAcBxLJOS0KgF8ReTqcPuq88A8gNooQyWUzqt2V7IlclEdzbq7UVDF0S4b6IhLRbzBSfdsHg6w8Qmc3uxo

Clan Leader of The Direhearts

Edited by Charles The Bald

Thromdrick sighs and rubs his temple tiredly before penning his response

"This whole war was predicated on the fact that dwarves were punished within Urguan without proper trial. Prove to me that Bakir had a full and righteous trial and I will consider your last point relevant. Additionally, it is not the job of the Lord Justiciar to determine the soundness of mind for one at trial, nor is it written in the codex of laws that one who is not of sound mind should not be allowed to be brought to trial. Additionally, several citizens of Urguan were present at the trial. Indeed, I was not the one to take the hands of the Norlandic King. This honor I left to those clans wronged by his actions. Even so, if I had conducted the trial without citizens to witness it, this would not be against the laws either. But as a gesture of goodwill I conduct all my trials publicly and loudly. If you seek to claim that I have desecrated the laws of Urguan please cite any such specific laws and/or procedures I have broken in accordance to the Articles of the Grand Kingdom Urguan."

Kor'garr, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, lifts the paper up to crimson eyes with a harsh grimace forming beneath his waxed mustache. The stocky orc looses a rumbling sigh as he sits before his writing desk. Various papers and drafted articles flutter to the side when pushed by bulky grey hands, the uruk knowing he would need to make yet more revisions to the next issue. 

"Private Trialz... do the lesserz zeek tu hyde Truth yeht again?" A large jabbernak feather quill is dipped into crimson inks...

7 minutes ago, BuffBadger said:

Thromdrick sighs and rubs his temple tiredly before penning his response

"This whole war was predicated on the fact that dwarves were punished within Urguan without proper trial. Prove to me that Bakir had a full and righteous trial and I will consider your last point relevant. Additionally, it is not the job of the Lord Justiciar to determine the soundness of mind for one at trial, nor is it written in the codex of laws that one who is not of sound mind should not be allowed to be brought to trial. Additionally, several citizens of Urguan were present at the trial. Indeed, I was not the one to take the hands of the Norlandic King. This honor I left to those clans wronged by his actions. Even so, if I had conducted the trial without citizens to witness it, this would not be against the laws either. But as a gesture of goodwill I conduct all my trials publicly and loudly. If you seek to claim that I have desecrated the laws of Urguan please cite any such specific laws and/or procedures I have broken in accordance to the Articles of the Grand Kingdom Urguan."

Onarion would ignore half of the badly formatted reply and simply reply "Exactly what a criminal would say" while giggling endlessly.