Martina's Quinceanera

[!] A missive is distributed announcing the fifteenth birthday of Martina Weuss

jOWNeDbGbGTx83vgV7cRc83PhiLzC4-gd825E6dFDRmKrSu_LQc1JKaoSQXgvacRNYcgRWn2a75TqjNyfFWv4l0txe4IHhcH7t53-d0R8OZc6FniH0uSfuqB_i6JQg24nFXX6UyHIIgEWPZoL5BgwQI

Martina Katarina Narcisa Edela Evitá Vlasta Juanita Weiss’s

mLpyNKrvft6ul9RsG82SWRHASk_FevL2W5qQ4ndESFPNDdeD63ogiDcT8bUQVLi2LamhbfjOzUu7QroSfLbbQ54fI73q842foXuDz7iY1ZNeMnz3WuSvA-TwTbQKmJFaHWK2iHLWuIqsYsSVPjtntGA
Issued by the Viscounty of Novkursain

Naf zwy hag 12th i Joma ag Umund i 488 ES

jOWNeDbGbGTx83vgV7cRc83PhiLzC4-gd825E6dFDRmKrSu_LQc1JKaoSQXgvacRNYcgRWn2a75TqjNyfFWv4l0txe4IHhcH7t53-d0R8OZc6FniH0uSfuqB_i6JQg24nFXX6UyHIIgEWPZoL5BgwQI

teAL6VCzG2MHaXZvKFIiJoeb-wEbnIqmQ-dBP0QsygINyebkx71kfXKJOnXiFmk17gCojImVlwgZ4YtMWNkCXJAvg5IB2CnGfiSaYr80pusesJBTaxxndzmb9Z_Fj1ymLw2RlhDlZ7iX2Sxq4C6ATC0
[!] A styled depiction of Martina

Ser Vikomit Audo Weiss and Princess Verónica Weiss are elated to invite one and all to the celebration of the fifth-born child, Lady Martina Katarina Narcisa Edela Evitá Vlasta Juanita Weiss’s Quinceanera. The event is meant to bring the larger community together to celebrate their daughter’s most special day as she starts her walk into adulthood. Let us come together to wish this young lady wellness and happiness!

AWSynCLY1XF0kDPCGf1VvLSC1rkYF2-A6oXPxcknCWwnstz20jQSXW4__ROFsEefn0l8GmkfLMVrkWwu4hOc5hMACJh7qlBAW9ba1cbFq4YPW0vQRd2OSOPeCdpzAAHzPjrafaqk5Gv_7ZWAWyhubhs

Itinerary:

The festivities will start within the heart of Novkursain’s keep; Staalgrav. Where the visitors will be given instructions on a horse race. Should you wish to partake and win a prize, you must bring your own steed.

All guests shall be challenged to dare step into the ring with a partner and dance the night away guided by professional musicians. After which the swift and witful shall engage in a round of musical chairs to see who comes out victorious!

Following the dancing and musical chairs, a staple and a tradition with Hyspian parties, a pinata will be brought forth for those to try their hand at breaking, the pinata itself rumored to be reinforced with something hardy.

Gifting (should you be so inclined. Martina is a fan of all things equestrian, cooking, and plushies. Military ware will also be received with high regard)

To finish off the night Audo and Martina will be sharing a Papej and Mametvas dance for all those to bare witness to, should they wish to see.

W5MnxqshxqQyoHG-Xr-E3BfIdGzccR2zDZH5j1oamJXMyMgm9319858eo5FD5cSPG2hsrxMBjhikf56GOlZTvsdT9GkFU8NuvaC8ZXMDPOmeYjY70sXnmhvC8ix6SdibhnC5DPAly5kq6tduaAr1AUg

[!] A depiction of a young lioness

Krusae zwy kongzem; Va Ve Maan

(How to get there, date, and time)

Spoiler

Sunday, August 6th 2023 at 3Pm est

Travel to the illustrious city of Valdev from the King’s Road. Once there head to the south end of the city and make your way South-West gate and make your way south. Wool Carpet and banners will guide your path from there
2KmeUX9_Uxe7XlA15ZVzrlT7V0V0hY__NRsYORytG95Z1OjtkD_suzYIAiXTaoth3NPaRh69NJXHbKj1k7QVK0tvfkHgllgPNF3-Okivg0eEdT0INxrvb3xNCdrthkkZUDL8fiD3X2i72c0bcYBtmm4

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Honourable Lordship, Ser Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain,
Baron of Zvaervauld, Custodian of Staalgrav, Jovenaar of the Crown,
Royal Captain of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, 9th Knight of the Order of the Crow

wCQ4awjK1QcgUOhLYLguMxxR-51Q8ZYM5ECju0M0t-eNZrAnA2PqGynL-UurX-Q4kXMVg0BF0CUcyrdjFX2q6lIRCLMbImZ3eYUuX3I2pxp_HTJ_bwOka2W8VCf-GJDp_pqAtSPMF95NlChZjAzBWps

Her Highness, Verónica Isabella Weiss, Princess of the Viceroyalty of Hyspia,
Vikomitas-Consort of Novkursain, Bossira-Consort of Zvaervauld,
Koenas Advider, and Member of the Weiss Council

3GvUXsLV0QBL4CgnyuAWaovCGML0Wpcc11ewsNC0lpixX4FoliLL2MjShWojMsa939AWp6-7DGag-Pt9hSYgVxLFBiyAGWQTUaNuNPinEml99SJlQJJ0gKNlh3gS_fruCFwnDSQlo27T8BTBsr_cdOo

Laurelie de Pelear felt like it was only yesterday when she was dancing with her granddaughter. Hopefully it would be one to remember... now where did that sewing kit go?

The Queen-Dowager, Sofia of Hyspia took in the invite she'd received for her nieces Quinceanera. She remembered her own, alongside the years of planning she had put into it, having been preparing for such an occasion all her life. The invite is filed away, and she began the process of planning a gift perfect for a girl coming-of-age.

Ser Audo Weiss sat in his office as he filed through each piece of paperwork after paperwork. 

His weight creaked back in his as his gaze cast out the window, then sliding up to the Weiss and de Pelear pendant, united in both halves that dangled above the window.

His youngest by blood had grown up. How fast life had gone by...

Deeply, he inhaled before he set about continuing his work.