Moderation Team Recruitment Drive

itdontmatta

How many moderators are you actually looking to add to the team and in what areas are you looking for them to fill? You've already got 17 on the roster according to the staff tab on the forums and over half of them are from bandit groups or are currently part of the main bandit group on LotC. Im just scratching my head as to why you need more hands in the cookie jar when the team already appears a little heavy?

76c2b5642ca08686756dde2dcb37a0b3.png

19 hours ago, Cloakedsphere said:

How many moderators are you actually looking to add to the team and in what areas are you looking for them to fill? You've already got 17 on the roster according to the staff tab on the forums and over half of them are from bandit groups or are currently part of the main bandit group on LotC. Im just scratching my head as to why you need more hands in the cookie jar when the team already appears a little heavy?

who are the bandits 

54 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

who are the bandits 

That wasnt the point I was getting across. I mention them as being part of the main bandit group as they'd be the best ones to handle conflict RP issues that arise (which is a majority of what moderation team deals with, no?). What are you looking for specifically with new recruits? 

john-travolta.gif