GreenWitchLys

Discord:

greenwitchlys

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/a/rc3JWNe

What circumstances led to this ban?

It began when a raid was taking place in Nevaehlen. I was rping properly and going with the demands. Before the raid started I had let my dog Nala outside. Before my character was searched my roommate grabbed me and notified me that my dog was bleeding heavily from her arm after a failed attempt to jump over the fence. Due to the severity of the situation I had to log off immediately, which was when PCSwift was trying to search my character, to help Nala. Before this happened it was my 21st birthday which went to shit because of my toxic family members. So the raid, my shit birthday, and Nala getting injured did not help my attitude as it was sour. I failed to clarify to Malinor what was going on and acted very childishly over Discord DMs.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the Poor attitude toward staff part as I did have a poor attitude, but 'Logging to avoid RP' was not my intention at all. With an IRL situation of this magnitude, that had to take priority. I understand I gave no notice which is my fault.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

My motivation stems from the character I play, Euphemia Norvayn. In my opinion, she is a very valued member of her community and within her Seed. Not only that but the Nevaehlen community alone is one that I deeply enjoy roleplaying with and I'd like to continue doing so. Other motivations are that I was recently given a new character that I'd like to roleplay and develop as she is 5yrs old, and LOTC is my favorite medieval/fantasy roleplay server to use as a creative writing outlet utilizing the world to also help visually write a story.

Attach other relevant information.

I have since apologized to Malinor for my childish behavior.