ENCHANTER FOR HIRE

AndrewTech

ENCHANTER FOR HIRE 

V5qErFvkv3PGAvIDaC37cldmJi0YnmP5aMZj9IIxgMtl-1AbvZvbXaqKaKmXVmbT4I4OIaahM-22vDDDvpJ0rF1HURgLBqItzGc7PWf8e60GyuT4JgqEZP1bw3ZCiMxygYZS9-EB6uCj4DbTfiXSyzQ

[!] Fliers were posted across the disparate realms of humanity...

Greetings, and salutations. I am the Pathfinder Wizard.

For decades, I have served dozens of customers across the eastern seaboard of Almaris for well over a century, providing replacement limbs and defensive enchantments to my customers at an affordable price. I take great pride in shaping the arcane into custom artesian pieces for protective, utilitarian, and aesthetic use. 

To me, magic is an art, and must be handled responsibly with both thought and care. When you purchase from me, you purchase something from an experienced professional that has been responsibly and uniquely made for YOUR needs!

Although I have retired from the trade for the most part, I have decided to extend my services once more for a LIMITED TIME ONLY to cover some of my living expenses. I offer a wide variety of goods and services to those patrons whom choose to commission my services, including the following:

Enchantments

(Made to Order; Specialies in Water & Fire Evocation / Translocation)

Lesser Enchantments: 150 – 300 minas

Potent Enchantments:  300 – 500 minas 

Grand Enchantments: 500+ minas

Custom Wands & Implements

(Uniquely Crafted with Care; Enhances Connection Focus and Doubles Spell Range)

Arcane Implements: 75 - 150 minas

Atronach Limb Prosthetics

(20% Discount for all Military Veterans; Specialty in Water & Fire; Telekinetic Limbs for a LIMITED TIME ONLY)

Elemental Limbs: 500+ minas*

Other Atronach Creations

(Includes atronach drones; Does NOT extend to sentient atronachs)

Atronach Drones: 500+ minas

*Standard issue limb price, the inclusion of extra enchantments & features may incur additional charges.

If you wish to commission my services, please address a letter to 'The Pathfinder Wizard' to be sent to the Vallagne aviary. Be sure to include a name and return address so that I can reach out to you in turn, and thank you for your patronage in advance!

Spoiler

To commission my character's services, all you need do is send me an IRP letter either over the forums or to Elizabeth Brae IG (no metagaming) via the aviary plugin. If my character decides to take the job, we'll correspond in roleplay from there.

Reads the missive from his great aunt... thinking how desperate she most be to make some minas.. likely to pay off her many debts some even to her own great nephew...