A Promise to the Culprits

oryP

A PROMISE TO THE CULPRITS

BNawjxkfWbbHtAJtlU-onzpBQnRjG1VI-OaCq9Dp3JRhU4h8Q_DJ0NdefYPeI6A0NoUsJnyG0PSC4BZmeNG5fzS5QuiTueXZzG0s_SX_5BGOJRRNZXWzdVcFH31SQVKopgah26bsxhF-liA5gil3ItA

“By Bones and Barrows.”
Per Ossa et in Barcis

Issued by the County of Marsana
17th of Sun’s Smile, 73 B.A.

On the 13th of Sun’s Smile, A disturbing message has been discovered on the doorstep of the County of Marsana, targeting the esteemed Ruthern Family and their well-respected household. These offensive threats will not be ignored, especially when the very symbol of our Household, the Hammerhead, has been desecrated on the lands we have worked tirelessly to build. Count Gaius var Ruthern is resolute in addressing this injustice and will initiate a thorough investigation to identify and apprehend those responsible for this unjust incident. Let it be known that these culprits shall be caught and punished accordingly, to prevent them from taking such churlish actions again. 

Threatening a shark will only lead to your death. That is a promise.

Signed,

THE RIGHT HONORABLE, Gaius var Ruthern, Count of Marsana, Ambassador of Balian.

THE RIGHT HONORABLE, Mariya Elizabeth Ruthern, Countess of Marsana.

HIS ADMIRALTY, Ser Demetrius ‘The Valiant’ var Ruthern, Heir of Marsana, 

Almirante de la Operazions.

John's eyes nearly popped out of his skull, muttering something as he showed it to the two folk beside him. "This wasn't teu, ai ...?" he grimaced, looking to Asya. "Godani. Who could hate them more than ... oh. Oh no."

With a look of horror, the Baron began to very hurriedly pen a letter to one of his more vindictive friends. "This better be a coincidence."

" Mierda! Why would I have done this?" Asya swore, reading through the missive. "I love sharks! I would never mutilate one for something as petty as this." 

She leaned back, sipping on the sugary sludge she called coffee. Who would do such a thing, she wondered. And with so little class!

Estella would glance over the missive, placing a hand on her pregnant belly "What sort of mess is this? I have to protect my new family, and my little blessing" sighs deeply, she leans back in her chair to look out the window "I will protetect tu little one, you'll be safe"

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

This whole issue bothered Rhys to no end. He had tracked bloody footprints into the keep when he couldn't go around the mess. How rude.