[!] From Embers to ash

TeawithFrisket

100 Maximum Security Prisoners - Dndspeak

dink dink dink

"Wakey wakey!"

The sounds echoed across the red sandstone walls. Thus Ember awoke within the cell as she looked around,

she would find her arm hurting rather than normal

"Where am I....how did I get here...."

The Elfess memories were but a blur, almost shrouded as she tried to unravel this mystery, she was simply going to her tower.... anything after was cloudy to her. Soon she conversed with he Craftsmen, who claimed to have a cure for her. 

"A Cure? an urge? and Urge for what?" she asked

dink dink dink

the sound of mining could be heard, but only in her head.

"An urge to Conquer of course!"

"I dont wish to be a conquerer... I dont wish to be like everyone else, who uses others."

'Why do I feel this way?'

"How bland, to put your efforts on a city that loves you little, a home, where your own kin plot against you, where you waste your abilities."

"You are weak"

"Im-" strong

"You are pitiful"

"Im-" worthy

"You are worthless"

"I-" have value

From her view time sped up, and she found herself in the floor, unable to move, unable to think, unable to see....

"Im-...."

dink dink dink

"Embers to ash, Embers to ash, Embers to ash"

"I'm....."

Starry Night Sky Print of Original Painting Realistic Summer - Etsy
And in her mind she fell, and flowed, her focus was brought to the spirit realm to a woodland, almost like a dream. and within it her sight still seeing only darkness she heard the voice and echos of a woman, a figure, a spirit she has not heard at all... one that voiced a woman.

"Rise... Rise... Rise..."
(Klomp-Grumball, Klomp-Grumball, Klomp-Grumball)

"Take this, but no more, Rise, worthy your are not yet, Rise!"
(nork-nub amunbnar turkûrz latz nub Klomp-Grumbal!)

Soon her infected eyes, which have sprouted black soon turned white again, however her blue eyes, once the trade mark of her kin, have turned silver. and her Casted hand would return back to normal shape 

"You will see, when you are worthy. Walk without sight of the world who tricked you, have faith in us, or not at all"
(latz hon-nork, olkûrz hon-nub latz Ahrtuz, brus-tum o' uk-nub!)

dink dink dink

"Embers to ash, Embers to ash, Embers to ash"

Spoiler

[ooc note: This rp is private, and those not involved may not react to it, as such things will be made and placed around the scene to indicate the dissapearance.]