An Owl's Onset; Its Wings Broken

lemonke

NLDZpV4j2CYYAkjiA8Fc7wk3ACItr_-jMQNEKldH3qJ3LRolehmSKge3YpJvKd8ORUQ89oBENmwhQYIEzarEuIU7bV2IE3QzdGglDLRSka6r2PSZH9VopaQ5MC_7cFj39PQ9809hFQ4J5D14Z8IU5aQ

“The Wind will pass, the Kings will fall, we should stay strong for life goes on.”

[!] 

Missives were sent throughout the land of Amathine and to her allies.

A fine parchment, which displayed the mark of the Ranaleth family. Once opened, a clear message was written upon its fine countenance:

Spoiler

I, Ava Ranaleth, denounce any proclamation of the name Ibarellan by those who consider themselves one. This letter is directed to Raziel; a rat, a betrayer, and a voidal mage who used his gifts only to further his wicked goals. He who stood against his kin, who attempted to harm my family in the past – the true Celia'norians – shall never be welcomed again. Furthermore, through this letter, I claim the name of Ibarellan as my own. I, who fought until the bitter end to hold up my ideals, while finding purity from our ancestors' past deeds, the one most worthy, displaying the meaning of what means being a Ibarellan; for even the fallen princess would have seen so herself. I am her voice; her fist. However, those who will point fingers– you all must understand that I’m loyal to my people, to the commoner who may need a home... 

For I saw the wrongdoings and good-doings of my previous leaders, but never I have backstabbed them, and then taken over something of theirs as if my sins and lies didn’t exist before– the false claimers’ deceit ought to be no more. That being said, I welcome challenges only by those who have wielded the Ibarellan’s name right. That being Illarion and his daughter, they may challenge me if they deem my claim as heretical. The other actors are welcome to come to Amathine and talk with me, or to seek redemption for what you forgo; the loyalty to the common citizen, our people, and our quest of progress and steel. Otherwise, get out of my sight, and do inquire yourself: What's a person without loyalty, someone that jumps from boat to boat, even to what and who might not be the best?

Ava Ranaleth Ibarellan, Second Matriarch of the Ranaleth, Cleric of Moon & Stars,

Beacon of the New-era Ranaleth, Reader of Cosmos, The True Celia'norian, The Horned, The Royarch’s Voice & Fist. Aratir Of The Crown, Military Officer of The Okartennallar. 

Other missives were attached under the main one:

"Oh Ava, are you still not over what had happened? Have you not understood, what I have done?" Raziel wondered, upon hearing the news.

"But so be it, we shall talk."

Spoiler

OOC: There's no beef with me and fooldude "lemonke". Just so we're clear, its just our characters beefing.