The Kazin'Kul Decree

Evonpire

L_JFa_5rlAeYK13Jwpu3whFqFzmQ4hI2FCkSVDjlK80URZbUjhg2iDykb59D2jflEawgOT9p3KG5Zi2gkIRWtlP856caFUPYbH6Mv05wkIewYdxKS--oi_wIYdmaA_TaDIxgZBAzASWvRv8RfiRI7Ak

aGxnZJ4kityVlBGv5RWutgLgrKGDpwtwFGYWB7kyggbSSi4zy6uFaLt4oailnU7WgEzTLKbJo-8z7p9dJ4WtfK0mHJGN76-lDsiQ1ki3y9w5HDxGPZzRUMFQ25St3MVtHENEVq7QTejVhD4fLDU4YXY

Spoken, on the 24th, of the Sun’s Smile, Year 145, of the Second Age, marked by the slaying of Gazardiel by Drekur’Ungri, and Murdok’Lak.

Sha-mog-ob Krug, Pukhl-Izg, Sha-gûkr-naakh-ob Krug, Izg-diisum, Sha-grizh-ob Krug, slai-izishu, khlaar-izish rad.

To the Númenedain Queen, I address this;

Your letter has been heard, and I offer my response; I am disappointed by no private correspondence; given our prior status as allies as with the pact I had signed with your late-Father, I would have expected such. Likewise, you dishonour my lands, people, and Clan by referring to us as Krugmar, which has been defunct since Rex Skaatchnak of Clan Akaal, after he destroyed the Snaga and the ideals behind such. But this seems dire; seeing our allies’ blood spilled pains me. I sanctioned no such attacks upon the realms of Man as Rex. I wish to offer you these terms to help build a lasting peace in our shared lands as neighbours. Though I will offer this much information, as it stands, the Kazin’Kul remain an independent clan, holding no status or ranking in our Klamor.

Thus, to our ally, the Númenedain Queen, I offer this;

I. The Rex, his Roth-ob Gothim, and whomever he wishes to bring along with his party shall meet with the Númenedain Queen, in conference with whomever she wishes to bring in attendance.

II. This Conference will occur in an unaffiliated or otherwise unaffected nation with no alliances to either land.

III.The Ultimate purpose of this meeting will be to procure a lasting peace between the two to avoid a costly and bloody war

Thus, this is what I decree, as is my right as the Rex of the Urukhim.

I. The Kazin’Kul will cease any attacks on the lands of Petra and the Nùmenedain, under the order of the Rex.

II. failure to abide by such will result in full compliance from the Horde with the Nùmenedain’s terms, which will include;

A.Whitewashing and denouncement of the Kazin’Kul Clan from the Honourbound Lands, in violation of the Honour of Krug.

B.The Iron Horde will aid the Nùmenedain in ridding Aevos of the Whitewashes, as is the tradition of the Horde.

C.The Iron Horde will commit to a lasting peace between them and the Nùmenedain Peoples.

Uruk ir-taar

-xsyw3WVmqhdmaV-DxlJqCWLhx9Gvj5vQXxG09tECty74ZYaXsVzdeghqrbOpMENLcdBUlqkNg2qp86C7WDq36lH_vQd2YeRQjMSwskAX6Wsrsf6xy-BpTz-bX8WiyEIhpy6aYpdP9UOy2UayhPpz5Y Kybal’Akaal, “The Ram”, Azh-ob Zgur’thruk-al, Piz-ob Leyd, Groth-Ork , zaabr-ob karn rar-ob Urin, A-Horde.

Tar-Caraneth was pleased by this turn of events, sighing her first easy breath of the day. "Very good. I will... send a private letter this time." She remarked, realizing now that she had perhaps been a bit rash.

Celurduz stared at the leaftlet, his grip so tight that the inked paper had begun to tear apart. "THOSE RED SCRIBBLES DO NOT SEEM TO BEAR DELIGHTFUL NEWS!!! ALAS, IF ONLY I COULD READ!!!" He shouted, his voice echoing through the dark empty caves he called home, he then shrugged his shoulders, balled up the papery messanger and threw it behind his back, littering the cold stone floor, for he had some iron to smelt.

Edited by Idroogen