A Greeting of Particular Appreciation

Lomiei

Im back.

Took some time to visit the outside world and it was awesome. I plan to go back regularly.
ANYWAY, these few figures of this community are remembered and beloved for the particularly honorable qualities that I appreciated when we interacted. Of course you few are not the only of my most cherished friends and allies. But I would like, in my return, greet these particulars with appreciation. In no particular order

High_Fire @HIGH_FIRE - An always a dependable friend, courageous citizen, and owner of a great sense of humor. Your loyalty will never be forgotten, and your high capacity of merit makes you valuable in any place you find yourself.

Javert @Javert - Taught me how to fight on my first character, taught me how to lead a house on my second. Persistent as hell and deserving of due respect for a long legacy of work.

Joshbright @JoshBright - A true model of a good man, you are a blessing to your friends, and a terror to your enemies. Good vibes always seem to follow you and I have no doubt such an aura follows you on.

Josifi @Josifmatic - One of the most chaotic and unpredictable people ive met in real life or in any game. For all the shortcomings weve encountered, you always give plenty of reasons to keep laughing and loving.

I give a loving Hello to the rest of you as well. 

3 hours ago, Lomiei said:

High_Fire @HIGH_FIRE - An always a dependable friend, courageous citizen, and owner of a great sense of humor. Your loyalty will never be forgotten, and your high capacity of merit makes you valuable in any place you find yourself.

Great to see you back mate, you have been missed, I genuinely do not believe there's anyone like you who took the time to just talk to me and keep checking in on me.

GET YO ASS BACK HERE LOMIEI WE NEED TO SHADOW-LEAD NORLAND AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Good to have you back bro